●Chapter 1: Magi...wait what?

Oh yes a beautifull day, unless your me so it's not. It's monday and I got work so I gotta get my ass up.

,,Huh another day, another 8 hours of work... briliant.,, as I pulled my hair in a ponytale and washed my face a wierd looking bird flew out the window of my bathroom.

,,Wierd,, I mumbled. I exited the bathroom took some randome clothes and put them on me.

As I randomely scrool through my phone I see the clock it's 7.45...

SHIT

,,Fuck I am so gonna get fired,, I harshely pull the front door open while yelling at my roomate.
,,I'm leaving for work Ash!!,,

Nothing was heard back as always that fucker sleeps at this hour she has classes later on and night shifts, which I don't envy. Night shifts suck, and only because the neiberhood I work on is sheady.
I locked the door and ran to my car, I started her, yes her, and left the parking lot.

As I was scroling trough my phone I saw a meme with Magi an old anime that I used to wach when I was a teenager. Good times.

As I was looking back up at the road another car was coming in full speed at me, as I was a good ass driver I was staying on ma side of the road and the fucker came in my face, as I was just waiting for the traffic lights to turn green.

,,FUCK,,

BOOM

And we crashed. I opened my eyes and saw blood everywhere, I couldn't feel my legs, and I was losing to much blood. My phone beeing out of reach.

,,Gosh really? Like this? Damn so pathetic,, I said while crying I closed my eyes waiting for my death, but a wierd sound wouldn't stop bugging me.

,,Oh my god shut up!!,, I yelled.

I opened my eyes and see that I was surounded by little golden birds...

Wait a god damn fucking minute...

Rukh those are from magi... wtf

A golden door opened and I was blinded by a powerfull light.

,,Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh what the fuuuuuuuu-,,

It all stoped and I was surondead by a huge library, with books and scrols that looked old and new, rukh flew past me as I was looking around in awe. But the moment was short lived.

,,Hello!,, said a giant blue head.

,,AAAAH WTF,,  I screamed as I backed away falling on my butt.

,,Well that's quite rude,, the ginat blue head said frowning slithly.

,,Sorry, Ugo right?,, as I dusped my pants and got up on my feet looking directly at the dijin.

,,How did you know?,, he asked, with eyes full of curiosity.

,,Long story,, I say shaking my hands.
,,The real question is am I dead?,, looking at my hands they looked wierd, more toned and my skin color looking healthyer then my pale complection.

,,No, well actualy yes in your world you are but I can send you there,, he said pointing at a earth looking thingy.

,,Really?,, I asked and raised a brow in suspision.

,,Yes really,, he said as a picture of Aladdin apeared.
,,I want you to look after my kings son, Aladdin, after I will not be able to be summoned by him. I need someone there to look after him, and I think you will do quite a good job. Your journey won't be easy that's for sure. But I think you can handle it.,, smiling he looked at me expecting me to say something.

,,I wow well yeah, I want to help him on his journey and I still want to live, even if it isn't in my own world, I think I can manage.,, she smiled and looked at him with worry, she knew how fucked this world is.
,,So, what now?,,

,,Now,, he said while another golden huge ass door opened.
,,Your journey begins!,, he exclaimed, I on the other hand, was paniking.

,,Wait, wait wait wait wait wait, am not read-,, but her words fell to deaf ears.

,,May the rukh guide you,, he said as she sliped through the doors of the sacred palace.

,,YOU BITCH!,, she yelled but she was meet with only the ratle of the black and golden like rukh... wait black?

Oh right...

She cursed her destiny, a long time ago when she still had dreams and goals.

Kay so-

Judal: The hell do you think your doing?
Author: Am ending the chapter?
Judal: No you ain't am not apearing in it you bitch!
Author: oh hush ( shoving a basked full of peaches in his arms) he took them and stufed one in his mouth.
Judal: ... I ain't letting you bribe me next time you bitch.
Author: yeah yeah whatever.

End of chapter 1

Sneak peack chapter 2

,,Why are you naked?,,

,,Someone stole all my belogings,, he said smiling, she sweat droped protecting the kids eyes.

This is gonna be a long journey up ahead, and she needs to stay alive.

K bye