●Chapter 2 Awake

(Sorry for not posting for so long)

It was dark, everything hurt, I was cold and hungry and didn't know where I was.

After a while of thinking and looking around, wondering why am I in chains, memories started to flow back to me.

I looked paniked at my hands and legs as I remembered everything, here, in this world, only slaves are kept like this...

Oh well shit, I was put in someone eleses body, and not only that I died once, now I have to pull through with beeing a slave, great, briliant just kill me now, am not going to survive beeing a slave for fucks sake.

As I was looking for someone, anyone down here, in this dakness a door flung open, now I could see evedything. Gosh I wished light never came, ever down here.

Rotten corpses of people were in a corner of the prison now gathered and draged by some guards, she could see other slaves like her everywhere, some looked very young, some were young adulds, and others were little children and old people. They were all bruised bloodied and begging for food and water.

I scrunched my nose in disgust as I tried not go puke whatever remainds of food I had stoked in my stomach.

As I turned around an creepy looking man aproced me, smiling wickedly.

,,My, my, look who's awake the lil halfblood has blessed us with her presece,, he smirked.

I grimanced.

,,Who are you? Where am I?,, as she asked this simple questions she was met with a hard slap.

,,You do not question me wench, you are not even aloud to speak to me. But,, he said strathening his back.
,,If your so courious to where you are. We are in the Reim Empire, under the coloseum. And I am a slave trader, that's all you need to know.,, he said while leaving stoping abruptly by the door, and turning back to her.
,,Oh and by the way, today you will have your first fight lil bitch. So don't disopoint me you half fanalis bloodead wench,, he snarled at her and left, leaving her in complete darkness again. But with some answered questions, and usefull information. Fanalis huh? This should be intresting, she thought, while slowly closing her eyes, as the darkness welvomed her like an old friend...

,,WAKE UP!,,

The girl jolted up from her sleep frightened, as she realize where she is, she tensed.

,,Get ready. You will fight in an hour!,,

,Fuck,

Maybe I can make a run for it? She thought, no no, she needed to see her abilitys anyway.

As she was yanked by her chains, she stumbled after the slave trander.
She walked what felt like an hour in dark hals lighted by tourches, until she was blildead by a powerfull light.

,,Stay here! And don't you dare move,, he treathened and leaved.

I looked around me, and saw other unfortunate people like myself chaned in the closed chamber, praying, crying, begging  but no one looked at them, as they were nothing, only some guards kicked them in the gut, but that's all.

There was silence, just total silence until I heard chearing of hundreats of people.

The colaseum. I thougt in disgust.

,,You, fanalis half breed, get up. Your next!,,

I stood up and said nothing, just nooding.

As I walked, well half draged through the dark hall, I was meet with large bars that separated the underground of the coloseum and the arena.