Maharajan

This picture I don't actually remember from were I took it but is dope. Anyway let's star-
Kouha: Hey An-
Author:I told you befoure not my real name boy.
Kouha: Anyway when do I apear ?
Author: Soon actually.
Kouha:Cool
Judal:Hey what the hell is this old ha-
Author-chan: okay let's begin.

hey hello I am back and verry alive

With the water monster gone Sinbad anonced the tonight is Maharajan, wth is that?
,,Ummm Pisti what is Maharajan?,,
,,It's a big selebration with music, wine ,food and well all you would want. It will be fun I will dress you up. I can't wait!!.,,
,,That's sounds cool exept the dreesing part ,,
,,You wont escape it Elena trust me,, said Sharkan puting a hand over my shoulder.
,,Well you could help me,, said Elena wispering yeling.
,,Yeaaahhh no I don't wanna be put on Pisti's list of shiping ...again.,,
,,Oh dear lord, god, have mercy,,

I think god didn't hear her at all.
That's how she ended up wearing one of the most reveling things she ever worned.
,,I hate you Pisti and HOW COULD you Yamuraiha.,,
,,I'm sorry but I really wanted to see you dresed up,,
,,ughhahahhajksidns,,
,,Well this is gonna be fun,, said a man's voice .
,,Sinbad! What the hell are you doing here?,,
,,Oh just cheaking on my guest,, he winked ,she blushed .
,,OUT!!!,,said Yamuraiha and Pisti.
,,Thank you guys!" They all started to laught
,,But seriously I ain't going out like this!,,
,,Come on Elena ! You look good!"
,,But-,,
,,What? Are you shy~?,,
,,You little , FINE let's go!"
Pisti and Yam laught at her reaction and started to head out to the party.

Nope nope I'm out ,was what Elena tried to do , but was stoped by Sharkan and Yamuraiha.
,,Come on now Elena don't chiken out,,said Sharkan holding her torso.
,,Yeah what he said Elena come on ,,Yamuraiha said holding youre arms.
,,Noooooooooo!"
,,There will be food and wine~!,,said Sharkan.
,,Why didn't you said that in the first place let's gooo" Elena said running to get a a botel of wine for herself ( What tf are you doing? Elena: drinking? Author: fair enough)

,,ahh there you are !Elena?,,

,,Yeah?,,
,,Did you drink that botel alone?,,
,,nooo~.Sinbad!,,she said exited
,,Yeah?,,
,,Let's have a drinking contest!!,, she said smiling.
,,I don't think it's a good idea my kin-"said poor Ja'far but intrupted by Sinbad.
,,That's a wonderfull idea Elena!,,
,,I know. Stay here I got yo go and get the others.,,
She grabed Pisti Yamuraiha and Sharkan.
,,Yeah let's gooo!,, Pisti said laugthing.
,,Yeah...off sorry,, said Elena bumping into a cheast.
,,Ohhhh~ Masrur come to the wine contest with us,,
,,Sure,but I won't compete,,
,,Lame ,,

They arrive at where Sinbad was with 17 botels of wine.
,,Let's drink!,, they all said happyly they chated for a coaple of hours until.

Two hour later

They were all drunk Sharkan was bikering with Yam , Pisti was shiping it Sinbad was sleeping and Masrur was trying to stop Elena to drink her 20th glass.
,,Come on you hot idiotic fanalis give me the fucking glass!!,, Elena said quite angry cuz she short as fuck and can't reach the glass.
,,No,, he said sternely
,,Come on you pussy give it uhhaaaa-,,
She fell on him .
,,ohhh~kinky,,
,,Yo Elena!,,
,,Coming. Bye Masrur~!,,
Poor boy.
,,Come here,, Pisti said and Elena croched to her leveal.
,,ohhh yeah sis!!!,,
Elena then got up and grabbed Sharkans head while Pisti Yam's then poooofff they touched lips , they blushed madly then melted in the kiss. After a couple of minutes Sharkan grabed Yam brydal style and walked over to his rooom. Welp you know what to ask in the morning.
,,We did it Pisti!!,,
,,Fiannaly my ship,, she said , crying? Even Masrur was shiping it. And even Ja'far was like yesssss but in his head.
,,okay Pisti I'm gonna dance over there with Morgiana bye~,, Elena said while walking away still little buzzed.
,,let's dance cub,,she said grabing Morgiana's hands.
,,Okay ,, she said.
Then they started to dance so gracefull and beautyfull moving their arms ,hands ,legs and hips. That caught even the red eyes of a certain someone ( guees who? Yeep he fiannaly makes his enter)
,,woooohooo go Mor-san, Elena-san!!,, said the little blueberry while Alibaba called them both ,espasily Mor beautyfull.
,,Thank you all! -she said bowing-let's go cub,,Elena said while geting of the stage.
,,I'll go that way, bye kids,,
,,Bye Elena-san!!,,