At the palace...again

Author:Is this girl for real?
Judal: Old hag you told me I will apear too!!
Author: Give me a break brat,or I will not give you peacheas.
Judal:Fine......you whore
Author: You son of a-

Anywho let's see what our dear Elena is doing. Now to ELENA.
Kouen: SOME PEOPLE TRY TO READ HERE
Author:Shut it.
Kouen:....

WAIT WAIT HAVE MERCY NOT MY BOOOKKKKSS DO NOT BURN THEM YOU SON OF A-
Kouen: Will you shut up and continu the story?
Author:Yes?
Kouen and Judal: ABOUT TIME!!
Sinbad: Can I say something?
All of them:NO!!

So Elena was in the palace with the king the generals and the 3 kids.
Sinbad was looking at you, the 8 generals were looking at you, the 3 kids were looking at you.
,, Could you all stop looking at me?! And tell me why the hell am I here??,,
,,Well you fainted so I brought you here,, Sinbad said with his stupid attractive smile.
,,Why?You could just left me there I can handle myself!,,
,,I know you are capable of handling things by youreself but, I couldn't let a young beautyfull women like youreself alone in a hotel, and a fanalis on the other hand, you are an eye cach to slave tranders , you know that right?You have quite the reputation with that tatoo,,
,,I appreciate youre concern king Sinbad , but I should really g-,,
,,I can't do that,, Sinbad said with a serious face.
,,Why not??,, You said getting off your sit craking the floor and a pillar, poor Sinbad sweat drooped.
,,You will be safer here and you could stay as long as you like, and could train, with Masrur and Morgiana,, he points at the fanalis and the cub.
,,Of course,, he continues,,I wish that I can help you, with everthing I can ,and give you the right treatment. Right Yamuraiha, she is one of the 8 generals and a genius when it comes to magic.,,
,,Of course my king!,, a beautyfull blue hair reeder woman the said wich has a hat and a reaviling dress ? And are does shells?like I don't know.(help)
,,Hmmmmm,, you said ,,Can the kids go out of the hearing zone I'd like to speak with the adults a littel. No ofense kids,cub.,,
,,None taken Miss Elena,, said Alladin.
,,Oh and Morgiana please don't . K?,,
,,Yes,, she said and then leaved.

,,What's the matter king Sinbad? You don't have enough military power or what?,,
,,None of this are true Elena, I just wish all youre best. Is that hard to belive? ,, he said.
,,Yes, I can not waste my time with a king who is already half fallen.,, you said caching all of them of guard then all of them were cearging at you.
,,Stay calm my friends I think she really is something new. Say do you think I am evil or something and how do you know?,,
,, No I don't think so ,yet ,every one can chance ,I sugest you to think more befoure you act. And ,I think that I am half magician I think my mother was one befoure solding me of course.,,
,,Why do you think that?,,
,,I can see them,, you said reaching for one a littel rukh.
,,Incredible!,, Sinbad said and his eyes were sparkyling like for real .
,,Sin! I don't think is a very wise choise,, said well the kinky white hair redder.
,,I don't think so Ja'far. I think she is intresting,, he said studying you from up and down.
,,Like what you see oh mighty king?,, you said cuting some tension, Hinahoho a very littel girl with golden like hair and pink eyes , a very dark tanned man probably from heliophyath and Yamuraiha started to laught, yeah no tension like for real .(oh god I am crying I am horrible at writing).
,, I agree with Sinbad, Ja'far the girl is really interesting!,,said Hinahoho.
,,She's cute, she mocks you, it's a giiirrrlll ,can we keep her Sinbad?,,
,,I don't think that's up to me Pisti, it's up to the pretty lady.,,he said winking . You just roll your eyes.
,,Can't you see that flatering is getting you no where?! ,, The generals start to wezze, it was a first for the king, even Masrur and Ja'far where smiling .
,, Ok....FINE,,Elena said and all of them whent silent.
,,I will stay but not for long thought to be clear.,,
,,Perfect,, said Sinbad ,,I will tell some maids to lead you to youre room.
,,Not so fast I don't want to be bond to this country got it ,I stay beacause you want me to stay ok?,,
,,Of course,,
,,We want to show you to youre room if that's ok?,,said Pisti and Yamuraiha .
,,Thank you generals,,
,,Please call us by our name, I have the feling that I can actaually teach you some magic, this is exiting I will teach a fanalis magic and a magi at the same time ,, said Yamuraiha with a very happy and cute face.
,,Yeah whatever you say you magi worckaholic,, said aaaahhhhhh idk his name yet.
,,Oh shut up you piece of shit, you pathetic swordsman. Grrr,, said Yam.
,,Why don't we all calm down and introduce ourselvers. My generals?,, said Sinbad.
,,I am Hinahoho . You know me already, I am from Imuchak.,,
,,I am Pisti from Artemyra nice to meet you Elena I will take you on a bird riding experience.,, she said gigling you were kida scared.
,,I am Yamuraiha the head of the magiacians here .,,
,,I am Spartos from Sasan,, said a red hair reded man in blue armor.
,,I am Sharkan nice to meet you Elena.,, he said winking you blushed , well you know he ain't looking bad at allllllllll.
,,I am Dragu-,,
,,He is Drakon one of my oldest friends ,that's how we call him . His name is too friking long ,, said Sinbad whispering the last part.
,,And this are Masrur and Ja'far.,,
,,Nice to meet you all,, Elena said bowing.
,,Now Pisti whould yo-,,
,,MY KING!,,
,,Yes what is it?,,
,,A SEA MONSTER AT THE NORD OF THE ISLAND.,,
,, Very well it looks like it is time for HUNTING MY GENERALS.,,

As all the generals made their way to the water monster Elena, just waited to see what will hapen.
At the end Sinbad called Sharkan and Yamuraiha give them the hunt and the moment of the spot light , Yamuraiha traped it with her magic but then Sharkan jumped and killed it and then he ...........FUCKING PLATE IT? WTF, ok that was cool.
When you arrived at the two generals to congratulate them becouse they where cool ... they where fighiting again.I SHIP IT.
,,Ok Ma and Pa shut it you were both to cool ,,
,,WHAT?,, they both said blushing then Sinbad arrived.
,,Alladin,Alibaba this two here will be youre masters, and Elena, you can train with Masrur and Morgiana, as I said and maybe with Yamuraiha give magic a shot?,,
,,My pupil will surpass yours,,Sharkan said .
,,Not a chance,, said Yamuraiha. Ma and Pa are fighting again what a normal day this will it end to be. Maybe someday.

So yeah that's for this one by-
Judal: Wait a damn minute old hag you told me that in this one I will apeare!!!
Author:I think you missheard darling I said that in the next one you will be.
Judal:Oh yeah? Promise then!!
Author: What are you 3?
Judal:PROMISE!!
AUTHOR:FINE BRAT I PROMISE, HAPPY?
Judal: Yes .
Author: see ya in the next one reader enjoy it ...please :')...