ONE: drunk deville

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ONEdrunk devillereal life / twitch

drunk deville
real life / twitch

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ONEdrunk devillereal life / twitch

Deville is live!
sobbing in parking lot

Ranboo clicked on the stream as it came out. he wasn't sure when he started following Deville but the stream intrigued him. it was definitely... different.

the stream turned on the reveal a boy with black hair sat in the middle of a parking lot he vaguely recognised. surely it was nearby. Butterfly's repose played loudly as the boy just sat aggressively shouting the lyrics. he had a lot of viewers.

"yall stop laughing! this is serious!" the boy laughed, "so basically my parents kicked me out so this is my life now." he was joking and yet had tears streaming down his face, was it all a bit? "so drunk Deville vibes?"

he changed the song so headache by motionless in white was playing. lazily, he stood up, grabbing a glass bottle from the ground and danced around while downing it.

his face scrunched up as he threw the bottle back down, somehow not smashing it. Ranboo was so confused to how he got here and why he was still watching.

"Selling my sorrow for shame. Sanity circles the drain with a smile." the boy screamed, a grin on his face.

"guys I might end stream. go fuck with some strangers." Deville said, lighting a cigarette that hung between their lips.

Ranboo got up, suddenly remembering where this parking lot was. he should have stayed in. why was he so intrigued by this? was the point to mess with the viewers? because it was working.

Ranboo arrived at the parking lot and saw a boy sat at the top on the edge, cigarette on his lips, tear streaming down his face. idioticly, Ranboo made his way to the top of the parking lot.

when he reached the top, Deville was still sat staring out at the view. Ranboo walked over, his foot steps were louder making the boy aware he was there.

"you should be careful you don't fall." Ranboo mumbled, leaning against the railing.

Deville rolled their eyes, "I won't. I have balance."

"I was watching your stream. thought someone should check on you."

Deville laughed, "as long as your not a creepy fan then fine. but I'd rather be alone, thanks."

"you sure?" Ranboo asked.

"what do you want?" Deville sighed, "it's weird you would come down here just to check up on me. so if you want a cigarette then take one and leave."

he held out a carton of cigarettes and Ranboo raised an eyebrow. why even was he here? this possibly the dumbest shit he had ever done. this guy was a stranger.

"I just felt bad." Ranboo said, his voice sounding unsure, "and you seem cool."

"well I don't need pity." Deville shrugged. "I can look after myself."

"my apologies for giving a fuck."

Deville couldnt help but laugh at that and Ranboo let out a small laugh too.

"I'm Lucifer. or Deville. but you probably know that." Deville said, getting down and holding out his hand.

Ranboo rolled his eyes, "I didn't. but I'm Noah. or Ranboo online I guess." he shook his hand.

"yeah I watched your stream once." Lucifer replied, "there was an annoying loud kid on it so I clicked off."

"oh. that's probably Tommy." Ranboo told him.

"wanna come down to the beach and smoke weed?"

"oh I uh dont-" Ranboo cut himself off as he stared over at Lucifer, "sure."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

just two boys being besties. that's all. totally platonic feelings on both parts. Ranboo definitely doesn't have a little crush on Lucifer.