alt ending

THE ALT ENDINGtw: mentions of suicidal thoughts

THE ALT ENDING
tw: mentions of suicidal thoughts

THE ALT ENDINGtw: mentions of suicidal thoughts

but there was no text when Lucifer landed. there was no text that entire day. it was 3am and Ranboo was still wide awake. Luci had left at 7am. he should've text Ranboo ages ago.

"Noah, calm down." Tubbo insisted.

Ranboo shook his head, pacing the room. "calm down? how am I supposed to calm down? he hasn't text me back. his phone is off! what if something happened?"

"I'm sure he's okay." Tommy assured from where he lay against Tubbo's bed.

"and what if he's not?!"

"Dude, you need to stop worrying. you would be the first to hear if anything happened and you know that." Tommy assured.

"but what if-"

Ranboo shut up when his phone began to ring. Tommy and Tubbo both looked over at the boy who instantly grabbed out his phone.

"hello? Lucifer?" Ranboo's panicked voice ran down the line.

Lucifer let out a tired groan, "hi, baby."

"fucking hell you're alive." Ranboo sighed, exasperated, making Tommy and Tubbo exchange an amused look.

"yeah... I'm sorry I know I probably worried you. I just.. I was thinking about it. and I know that's probably the last thing you want to hear." Lucifer explained, vaguely.

Ranboo walked into the living room to sit down so the other boys couldn't hear, "Luce..."

"no just let me talk please. I know it was probably a selfish thought. but things have been hard since my parents kicked me out. you obviously made it better but it's still... not great. I went back to see them today."

"seriously?" Ranboo sounded worried, he was trying not to sound pissed off or upset.

"im fine before you panic. my mom was the only one home and she just kept screaming at me to leave before dad got back and I upset him. she kept pushing me and telling me she can't bare to see me and-"

Lucifer cut himself off with a sob. Ranboo wished he was there and he could hold them and tell them they were okay.

"anyway I left the house and went to the hotel. and fuck I was just thinking about it. like I felt so numb but I just... couldn't. for once I fucking couldn't even do it. all I could think of was you and Tommy and Toby and just... fuck. I felt so guilty, Noah."

it had got to the point Lucifer was rambling. he had gotten in his own head and only felt guilt. they felt stupid.

"Luci, listen to me. you haven't any idea how proud of you I am." Ranboo said, softly, "I'm so happy you're okay and that you called me and you have nothing to feel guilty about. you're still here and I'm so proud of you for that."

"it's just... things are hard. I don't know what to do. and I'm so scared to go back on my meds because what if they just make me different again and you won't want me and-" Lucifer mumbled.

Ranboo frowned, cutting them off, "love, go and take the meds please. you need them and I need you better. and you know no matter what I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." Lucifer whispered, "im sorry for scaring you."

"it's fine. why don't you take your meds and get some sleep?" Ranboo suggested.

"yeah okay."

Boo<3

I'm so sorry for scaring you

I'm an idiot

you're not

I promise you're not

I called Amira and she's
gonna fly out to see u

I think u need someone
there until I get back

and u can go stay at mine
until I'm home. pls don't
keep paying out for a hotel.

u know my mom loves you.

okay

thank you

I don't know what I'd do
without u

I'm sorry for being a pain

you're my boyfriend.

I'm here for u regardless

go to sleep now

I love you

I love you too

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ᵗᵉˡˡᵐʸᵗᵉˡᵉᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

my mind lives in this world where Lucifer is actually alive.

anyway I got bored and brought this back with alt ending so many people wanted.