ELEVEN: charm bracelets

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ELEVENcharm braceletsimessage/real life

charm bracelets
imessage/real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ELEVENcharm braceletsimessage/real life

Boo<3

Lucifer

wake your ass up

why not come wake
me in person?

perhaps with a lil kiss

no

I'm tryna watch tv

rude :(

idiot :)

k

u genuinely sad?

yes

u literally rejected my
kiss wtf

ranboo

noahhh

come back :((

Ranboo walked in to where Lucifer was laying in bed with a pout on his lips. Lazily, he slumped on top of Lucifer, arms wrapped around him, and peppered kisses all over his face, making Luci cringe.

"get off!" Lucifer whined.

"you wanted a kiss!" Ranboo defended, "now you've got loads."

Lucifer chuckled and rolled over. Ranboo landed next to him on the bed and they lay facing eachother. Lucifer grinned cheekily at his best friend. but as they looked at eachother they both felt something above platonic feelings.

"you gonna stop pouting now?" Ranboo asked, poking Lucifer in the cheek, "because I have plans for just us today since Toby is busy."

"what plans?" Lucifer asked, grabbing Ranboo's hand and messing with it.

Ranboo smiled at the innocent action, "I was thinking me and you could go shopping. grab food. maybe head to some jewelry shops? I'm thinking we get matching charm bracelets in Pandora."

"I'd love that." Lucifer commented, his cheeks burning red at the ideas Ranboo had for them.

"cool." Ranboo nodded and kissed his nose before getting up, "get your cute ass ready then."

Lucifer and Ranboo were looking round Pandora and decided on matching leather bracelets. they were busy picking charms for eachother. Luci was too busy to notice Ranboo was standing behind him. it wasn't until Ranboo rested his head on Lucifer's did he notice.

"what you doing?" Ranboo teased.

Lucifer looked up, "staring at a pretty boy."

Ranboo blushed and rolled his eyes, "idiot. you ready to sort it and pay?"

Lucifer nodded. Ranboo had picked a crescent moon and stars charm, a heart charm and a letter N charm. Lucifer had gotten Ranboo an openwork star sun and Moon charm, a letter L charm and a dangling ring charm.

as they left the shop with their matching bracelets on, Lucifer smiled at Ranboo. the look spoke more words than they ever could. they didn't decide to coordinate them or anything. they just happened to choose accordingly. it was like they were soulmates.

"thank you." Lucifer whispered softly to Ranboo, "I appreciate you."

Ranboo hummed and wrapped his arms around Lucifer's waist, "would it be really weird if I told you i wanted to kiss you right now?"

Lucifer chuckled, "as badly as I feel the same... I'd rather our first kiss not be outside Pandora infront of people."

"so you're saying you wanna kiss me?" Ranboo said, confidentially, with a smirk.

"shut the fuck up, idiot."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

I love Ranboo and Luci going out and doing cute stuff together. I want a love like theirs.