TWO: high talking

ACT ONE, CHAPTER TWOhigh talkingreal life / imessage

high talking
real life / imessage

ACT ONE, CHAPTER TWOhigh talkingreal life / imessage

Lucifer had dragged Ranboo to the beach and they were sat in a more disclosed area by a wall. Lucifer had lit up the joint and smiled as he held it to their lips. Ranboo stared in curiosity. Lucifer went to hand it to Ranboo but noticed his anxious expression.

"I've actually never smoked weed." Ranboo confessed.

Lucifer chuckled, "dude no worries. you don't have to. we barely know eachother so I guess I should've check in first. but if you wanna try then you don't have to be anxious, I won't leave you alone or anything."

"oh okay."

Lucifer and Ranboo say next to eachother on the sand. their hair was definitely covered in sand but neither of them seemed to mind. the two of them were okay with that.

"so why did you really come and see me after watching my stream?" Lucifer asked as he looked up at the moon.

Ranboo sighed, "I was worried. I didn't know you but someone needed to look out for you."

"no one's ever worried about me." Lucifer whispered, " 'specially not a stranger."

"well get used to it." Ranboo replied.

"does this like make us friends?" Lucifer chuckled.

"yeah you want that?"

Lucifer shrugged, "dunno." he mumbled, "I have one friend."

"well now you have me." Ranboo told him. "did your parents really kick you out?"