EIGHTEEN: weird

ACT ONE, CHAPTER EIGHTEENweirdreal life

weird
real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER EIGHTEENweirdreal life

one of the best things about Ranboo is he always seemed to notice when something was wrong. however, it wasnt hard for this to be noticed by everyone around them aswell.

Lucifer was heading back to the US two weeks early. he claimed he wanted to put things right with his parents. and also that he missed Amira.

that wasn't the problem. the problem was that he was being weird about it. he was uncharacteristically quiet and was avoiding Ranboo the day before.

"do you think Luci is being weird?" Ranboo mumbled as him and Tubbo sat on the couch.

Luci was too busy pacing round the kitchen to listen. they had been doing that for around ten minutes. just pacing. and a glass of water held firmly in his grip.

"hes always been like that." Tubbo stated and Ranboo just glared at him, "not like that. they just haven't always been the most social and he has unique habits. it's no big deal."

but it was a big deal. atleast to Ranboo. he was gonna go two weeks without seeing him from tomorrow. and Ranboo wasn't sure if he could do that without missing him, as crazy as that sounds.

Ranboo glanced from Lucifer to Tubbo, "you think I'm just worrying too much?"

"no you know them better than I do. but just talk to him either way and check up."

Ranboo probably should have taken Tubbo's advice and spoke to his boyfriend. because in the morning as Phil drove them to the airport, Luci looked tired. not as in he didn't get enough sleep. but as in he was just tired of everything.

"you okay?" Lucifer spoke softly, his tone unreadable in that moment.

Ranboo nodded, "just gonna miss you for two weeks."

"atleast you get to see him in two weeks! we don't!" Tubbo objected.

Phil and Tommy, who sat in the front, just laughed.

"yeah." Lucifer mumbled, squeezing Ranboo's hand.

"I love you." Ranboo whispered.

Luci barely looked over, tears pooling in his eyes, "I love you too.  I promise I always will."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

before the next two chapters I just wanna say I love you guys ahaha :)