2

Their management worked fast. They found a girl willing to pretend to have a child with him, conveniently someone he met at a club back in February. He wouldn't say met because he never talked to her. They just happened to be caught in the same photo. He had been out with his friend Oli who hooked up with a friend to this girl. Briana was her name. He already despised her.

Their management flew him to Los Angeles at the beginning of May. Harry went with him for support. They had gone through the contract over and over again. Harry hated that he had signed it but it was the only way. This was happening.

The contract was very specific. Louis had to go out clubbing with Briana a couple of times. Paparazzi had been informed. Then there were a couple of more events, including a dinner with her family that surely would be unpleasant. The pregnancy would be announced after that and so would their hiatus be.

On May 5 he went to Argyle. His beat friend Oli had flown over for support and went with him. Briana's friend had agreed to be the photographer and Louis had to pretend to be cozy with Briana on the dancefloor while she took pictures. Thank God he and Harry had talked about this already and that their management had been really specific in the contract. A step-by-step instruction. Louis only had one goal for the night and that was to get as drunk as possible so he would endure it. They made sure to get their picture taken leaving the club.

Two nights later they went out again. Oil accompanied him once more. It was nice to have someone to talk to and someone who looked after him while he got pissed.

Liam came to support him and two days later they were at it again. This time he had to fake pose for a picture with Briana where it looked like he was about to kiss her. He downed three shots after that and called Harry from a bathroom stall. They made sure to get papped once again leaving the club.

Two days later he and Liam attended Snoop Dogs release party and he dragged Briana along. Once again he was wasted and they were photographed at the party and once again when they left. Louis smiled at the cameras. This was ridiculous.

He got a break for a few days after that. He and Harry stayed at their hotel and planned for the baby. Harry had a doctor's appointment and Louis went with him. Everything was fine.

Oli went clubbing with him again and of course, Briana was there, trying to look cozy with him for the cameras.

His mum called the next day and she was wondering what was going on. She had seen the pictures in the paper. They hadn't told their families about the pregnancy yet. They wanted to sit down with them to have that talk. Harry was the one who was most nervous about it. Having to explain to his mum about ovaries and stuff wasn't exactly an easy conversation. He had no idea how the doctors could have missed that for his entire life even if he felt truly blessed. Being pregnant had been a dream he never thought he could fulfill. How could he? But then nature stepped in and he was so grateful. Just the thought of his and Louis' baby growing inside of him made him weep. Happy tears.

He had the worst morning sickness and puked his guts out every morning. Louis held his hair and fed him crackers and bananas. He also puked a lot and brushed it off as sympathy vomiting but they both knew it was caused by hangovers. Harry was worried about him but Louis assured him that he was okay.

Their management had rented Justin Bieber's old house in L.A. and wanted Louis to throw a party with the sole purpose to leak pictures of Briana at his place, making it seem like they spend time outside clubs as well. Louis did as he was told but he spent most of the evening upstairs cuddling his husband in one of the bedrooms while the others partied downstairs. He dutifully showed up for some pictures so the press could see him with Briana.

They got almost two weeks off from stunting after that. They hid in a hotel room and were fully focused on the pregnancy, caught up in their baby bubble. Louis pampered Harry completely. He was eight weeks pregnant now and they had downloaded a pregnancy calendar on their phones where they could read about the fetus development. Their baby looked like a miniature person now even if the proportions weren't accurate. The head was really big. They googled pictures and cooed.

Louis had to do a public date next. Their management wanted them to walk back and forth getting papped but that just felt stupid so Louis changed the location. He brought Oli along and went to see Eli, the chimp they used in their Steal my girl video. Briana and her friend Ashley tagged along and he had a fun day despite their company.

They headed back to England after that. They were touring as usual. Zayn's departure had thrown them off completely but they had agreed to make one more album, hopefully the last one in a while. They played a show in Cardiff. Harry was really sensitive when it came to smells due to his pregnancy and had a hard time keeping himself from throwing up but he managed to get through the show.

They fell asleep as soon as they arrived at their hotel. The next day they performed at the Capital FM summertime ball before they did a second show in Cardiff. Louis could see how exhausted Harry was and worried about him. Their insane schedule couldn't be good for the baby. Harry needed to rest and just take it easy but there was no way they would be allowed to cancel a show, especially not now when they were getting some time off.