Epilogue

"Is this thing on?" Louis asked and adjusted the camera

"Yes." Harry giggled.

"Sorry. Hi, everyone. I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis smiled and waved, having Freddie in his lap.

"And I'm Harry Styles, or Tomlinson." Harry said, caressing his huge baby bump.

"And this is our son Freddie." Louis said. He kissed Freddie on the cheek. "Do you wanna say hi?"

"Hiiii!" Freddie waved.

Harry gave him a fond smile before he looked into the camera again.
"We know that you all have been going crazy from the recent articles about us and we felt like we have to explain everything. No, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight. I'm pregnant! I'm expecting our second child and we're all very excited. I'm not joking. Read up on male pregnancies. We can leave a link below."

"And if you haven't figured it out yet Harry and I are in a relationship and have been since the X-factor days. We got married in 2013." Louis smiled.

"And we're sorry. We never wanted to lie about it but we couldn't say anything due to a mess of contracts. We have wanted to come out for so long. I guess this is our coming out video Lou? I'm definitely not straight, but I have never felt the need to label myself. I love Louis." Harry smiled fondly, glancing at his husband.

Louis took his hand.
"Well, I'm definitely labeling myself. I'm proper gay and I love Harry." Louis smiled.

Harry giggled. The baby kicked and he immediately held his hand at the spot, making a face. Louis put his hand on his stomach to feel it and Harry guided him to the right spot. Louis smiled brightly. They remembered that they were filming and continued.
"I'm sure many of you feel betrayed or hurt that we have kept it a secret and we're sorry. It was out of our control, you know what I mean?" Louis said.

"Things will be different from now on." Harry said.

"Freddie, can you give your dads some time alone? We'll go outside in five minutes." Louis asked their son and he nodded his head and got out of Louis' lap. Louis waited until he had left the room before he spoke again.
"He's a wonderful boy, and just to be clear, Freddie is our biological son and we ask of you to be kind to him online. Don't write shit. Okay? You can hate on us. Maybe some of you won't accept us now. We can take that. Leave him out of it. Please." Louis pleaded.

"Louis and I have fought for our right to love each other. It hasn't always been easy. Remember that love is love and as I always say, treat people with kindness." Harry said.

"With those words we will end this live stream and take our son out to dinner together all three of us, something we have been longing for, for such a long time. We love you all." Louis said.

"Love you, thanks for all the support over the years. You really are the best fans." Harry added.

They waved to the camera and turned it off. Messages flooded in. It seemed like most of their fans were happy for them, going crazy in the comments.
"That went well, don't you think?" Louis asked.

"Yeah! Come on! Let's go outside." Harry smiled and kissed his husband before he got up and waddled his way to Freddie's bedroom to let him know that they were done. Louis smiled happily. They finally had the life they always wanted.

They had a beautiful baby girl and named her Darcy. This time Harry took proud walks outside with her in the baby carriage. Usually they went out as a family. They had to have bodyguards with them since so many people stopped them but they didn't mind. Their fans were usually very emotional and just wanted to let them know how happy they were for them.

Freddie started school in the fall and he made friends. He played football and Louis signed up as a help coach. They were every paper's favorite couple but they didn't care about that. They were just happy to be living in the open, being able to give their kids an everyday life.

The End