3

They got a couple of days off after that and spent it in bed catching up on sleep. Harry was constantly tired and Louis just cuddled him and sang to the baby. They flew to Belgium for a concert on the 10th. They had a few days off again until the next show in Brussels. They performed No control and 18 live for the first time and were having a blast. Louis was killing it on stage and Harry couldn't be more proud.

Harry was following his pregnancy curve. They had a medical team with them that had been debriefed and they were beyond excited to witness something so rare as a male pregnancy. They made sure to check his blood pressure regularly and reminded him to drink a lot of fluid. He was still puking his guts out every morning and he had trouble eating. Everything smelled awful.

They headed to Denmark next and performed at Horsens. They were constantly on the move. They flew to Norway next. Harry slept on the plane curled in a ball with his head on Louis' lap. He held a protective hand on Harry's stomach. He still couldn't fully comprehend that they were having a baby. It was a miracle. He hoped the baby would look just like Harry. Curly brown hair, green eyes, and dimples.

They had a couple of days off and got to see a little of Norway before they headed to Gothenburg in Sweden. Harry reached twelve weeks of his pregnancy and they could relax a little. The risk of a miscarriage was lower. Harry's pants were getting tight. He didn't have a baby bump yet but he had gained weight. Louis sent their stylist on a mission to buy bigger pants for him, letting her in on the secret.
"We have to hide the pregnancy altogether so you have to find a way to dress him without showing his baby belly." Louis informed her.

After her initial shock she gratulated them and then she panicked. How was she supposed to hide that? Now was fine but later when he was nine months pregnant? She had already their outfits done for every concert. Now she had to panic-buy new clothes for Harry but she didn't mind.

In the meantime Louis googled tips and then he brought Harry a rubber band and showed him how to attach it to the pant button to make the pants a little bigger without buttoning them.
"Thanks, Lou. You're the best." Harry beamed.

Harry's nipples were even more sensitive than usual and even the fabric of a t-shirt hurt. Louis found cotton and tape and fixed that as well.

They had a couple of days off before their next show in Finland so Harry and Louis got on a plane and flew back to England to see their families. They had called beforehand and asked them all to gather at Louis' family home in Doncaster since they had news.

Harry was really nervous. The reactions he had received so far always forced him to explain how.
"I got you." Louis promised and held his hand.

They were all there when they arrived. After the usual round of hugs they sat down in the living room. Everyone was looking at them. Louis was the one who made the announcement.
"We're having a baby!"

Everyone started to talk at the same time. They were very excited for their sake.
"Are you gonna adopt or use a surrogate?" Louis' mother asked.

"Have you thought about how to tour with a newborn baby?" Harry's mother Anne asked worriedly even if she was beyond happy.

"Louis and Harry exchanged a quick glance. Louis took a deep breath.
"Actually... Harry is pregnant."

Everyone laughed.
"We know how much you wished you could but that's not possible." Harry's sister Gemma said softly.

"It actually is. It's extremely rare, as in 100 cases around the world. Are you pregnant?" Jay asked, being a midwife and all.

"I am. 12 weeks." Harry beamed and cradled his tummy.

Everyone went ballistic after that. Louis thought his eardrums would break from all the screaming.
"Guys!" He said and put an arm around Harry who just giggled.

Then the hugs arrived.
"Don't squish the baby." Louis protested.

Then they started crying.
"Oh my God. This is amazing." Anne sobbed and hugged Jay.

"This means that you're finally able to come out, right?" Louis' sister Lottie smiled hopefully.

"No." Louis sighed and dragged a hand through his hair.

Their family members stared at them.
"Unfortunately our management found a way around it as always." Louis muttered.

"What? How?" Gemma asked, visibly upset.

Harry's eyes got glossy. He hated this. Louis answered.
"I don't know if you have seen the tabloids lately where I've been out with a girl partying like there's no tomorrow?"

Everyone nodded their head.
"Publically I'm having a baby with her. Well, not a real baby. She's gonna fake a pregnancy." Louis said, dropping the bomb.

"That's outrageous!" Gemma gasped.

"No! Are they out of their mind? You can't agree to this, Louis. I won't allow it." Jay said upset.

"It's too late for that mum. There's no other way. Trust me, we've tried." Louis said sadly.

"It was supposed to be me. He's protecting me." Harry said, looking utterly broken.

"I understand why, but who's protecting you, Louis? Who's protecting my big brother?" Louis' sister Fizzy asked.

That made Harry break down completely. He already felt bad enough for throwing Louis under the bus. Louis wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"It's okay Harry. I can handle it. I know that you would have done the same for me if I was the one being pregnant."

"Of course." Harry managed to get out between sobs.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean..." Fizzy tried to apologize.

Harry took a couple of deep breaths and managed to calm down.
"It's okay Fizzy. I know you're just looking after your brother."

"Both of you." Fizzy said.

"You know what? Let's focus on the positive. Harry and I are having a baby! How amazing isn't that?" Louis smiled.

"Incredible. Oh, I'm so happy for you. How are you feeling?" Jay asked.

"I puke a lot." Harry replied.

"So did I when I expected Louis." Jay smiled.

"I ate candlewax when I was pregnant with you." Anne said.

Everyone started laughing. Jay made tea and they sat around the table talking about pregnancies and shared stories. Harry was feeling better. They just had to focus on the baby.