6

Since they had some time off back home they just took it easy. Louis spoiled his husband with massages and kisses. Harry was 24 weeks pregnant by now and he was getting bigger. He hadn't gained much weight, about six kilos so far. Their doctors assured them that it was perfectly normal. No one could be mistaken that he was pregnant, due to the cute little baby bump he was sporting but it was easier to hide with baggy t-shirts and button-ups.

They decided that it was time to make preparations for the baby at home and turned one of their guestrooms into a nursery. They went on a shopping spree online, spending their evenings comparing baby carriages and whatnot. They had so much fun deciding what to get and bought everything they could find since money wasn't an issue. They had read in their calendar that the baby could recognize voices now so Louis spent a lot of time talking and singing to it.

They had a couple of shows in England. Their management informed them that Briana was attending a few of them. They decided to ignore it. A few turned out to be six shows in a row. Louis was pissed off, especially since his own family had to sit with her, even if they assured him that it was okay. Fizzy even went out to Starbucks with her to get photographed, telling him that it was okay. She was doing it to protect him and Harry. He loved his family but he wished that they didn't have to be a part of this.

They played around England and Scotland, happy to be close to home. Their families came to see them as often as possible and Harry had all of their attention. Jay and Anne had bought baby clothes. Louis' sisters wanted to feel the baby bump and everyone was absolutely mesmerized when they could feel the baby kicking. When it happened for the first time a couple of weeks ago Harry had jumped up from his seat with a surprised look on his face. It had been a strange feeling at first.
"Have you thought about names yet?" Lottie asked.

"Harry is set on Darcy if it's a girl. We have a couple of suggestions for a boy, but we haven't decided yet." Louis smiled.

Their family immediately started giving suggestions, and they became weirder and weirder. They all laughed.
"We're not naming our baby Yoda." Harry giggled.

After a show in Glasgow Louis was asked about the baby in a short interview backstage.
"I'm very excited. It's gonna be really nice."

It was nothing but the truth. Having a baby with Harry was a dream come through.

Lately, Harry had been constantly horny. Louis wasn't complaining. He gladly helped him find release whenever and wherever he needed it. The guys weren't equally happy about it, walking in on them in action more times than they could count.

They continued to tour around Britain throughout October. They had to cancel a show last minute in Belfast when Harry fainted all of a sudden. He was rushed to a hospital and Louis was going out of his mind. He had never been more scared in his life. It turned out that Harry was severely hydrated. The baby was fine and Harry would be as well. Louis broke down crying. The guys were there and they handled everything, from Liam taking the blame for canceling to taking care of Louis who was unable to function after being so scared that he would lose Harry or the baby. Harry was set on bedrest but their management protested and Louis lost it. He got in a fight with one of their managers. Everything was at a boiling point.

In the meantime, Briana was doing her thing, getting papped with a fake baby bump but Louis couldn't care less. Simon made a statement in a newspaper saying that he had given Louis fatherhood advice. Louis just snorted when he read it. What made him laugh was when papers started to write that he was having a baby girl. Since they had decided against finding out the gender that was total bullshit.
"I might have left an anonymous tip." Niall smirked when he brought it up.

"What? Why?" Harry asked.

"In case it's a boy the paper will look really stupid." Niall grinned.

"It's a fifty percent chance they are right though." Louis pointed out.

"Time will tell." Niall smiled.

They weren't angry at him. They knew that the guys had their back. They got a break from touring and Harry and Louis went to several doctor's appointments. The baby was doing fine and they discussed the delivery. Harry was getting a C-section since he couldn't give birth naturally.

Their fifth album was released in the middle of November and they performed at Apple Music's the day after. They did a couple of interviews and appearances to promote the new album. They had to fly to the States again, against the doctor's recommendation. Harry was 32 weeks pregnant by now and it was taking a toll on him. He was pale and his body ached. He made sure to get a lot of fluids and rested whenever he could. Louis didn't leave his side, doing everything in his power to help him out. Harry didn't have to lift a finger.

He was getting big now and restless. He just wanted their baby to be born. He was beyond exhausted. He had to pee every five minutes. His back hurt. He couldn't sleep since the baby kicked his ribs during the night. He had trouble walking, his feet were swollen, and he couldn't stop farting. It was time for this baby to arrive so the next part of their lives together could begin, one where they were parents. But there were still a couple of weeks left.