Conflicted

"I can't believe we managed to fool him!" I exclaimed as the bounty hunter drove away in his truck. We've managed to convince him that Chris wasn't the same guy he was looking for.

"And it was all because of you, Blaire," he murmured as he used the arm he kept around my waist to pull me into his embrace. He pulled me in for a kiss and I didn't resist, caught up in the fantasy we've created to fool the bounty.

He pulled back and stared into my eyes, expression serious. I stared back, caught up in the mysteries that lingered in them. Until an hour ago, I didn't know a thing about that man. He was always out running some errand or disappearing out of the blue without an explanation.

But after he'd confessed the injustice he's been through and the trouble he's trying to run away from, he'd grown so much in my eyes that all my feelings for him aren't entirely friendly anymore.

I was already seeing Sawyer, and I was very much into him. Chris knew that I was dating him now. But that didn't stop him from pulling me for a second, deeper kiss. That didn't stop me either; putting my arms around his neck and pulling him even closer.

He groaned as he delved his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. He tasted divine. I ran my hands down his sturdy back as he did my sides, exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

He pulled back again, panting. He pressed a tender kiss to my forehead before saying, "that was the best kiss I've ever had."

I giggled, punching his chest playfully. Before I could reply, the rest of the family was back. We pulled away from the each other before they could suspect anything. Sawyer wrapped an arm around my waist and hugged me to his side. "I trust you've fooled the guy away from the ranch, hadn't you?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have done it without Blaire," Chris replied. We shared a heated look that had my thoughts drifting back to when we'd showed the bounty the family home, talking about how we've christened the wooden table that he made and how we're expecting our first baby together. We've even shared a hot kiss in front of the guy. I've never done something so obscene yet I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Alright y'all, let's celebrate," Sawyer announced. "I'll make some pizzas and someone get drinks."

Chris intercepted. "I have a nice bottle of scotch I've been saving up. I'll go get it." He smiled as he turned in the direction of his cabin.

Without thinking, I blurted out, "I-I'll come with you!"

Chris just looked at me while Sawyer smiled. "Great! I'll get started then." Then he went inside, taking his niece along to help him. I nervously made my way toward Chris so that we could walk together.

I tried to break the tension. "Those glasses actually look so cute on you. You should keep them," I smiled.

He chuckled. "Well, they make everything blurry so I don't know 'bout that."

"Oh c'mon! The cute married farmhand with glasses totally suits you," I teased, nudging him with my shoulders.

He suddenly turned serious. "The married farmhand is gonna need his wife if he's gonna keep the façade."

He then pushed me against the cabin. "Tell me, Blaire, what was that a while back?" He inquired, pressing himself against me. I could feel every inch of him pressing against me and I lose it. I grabbed at his textured hair and pulled his lips to mine, moaning as if we haven't kissed in months. He immediately kissed me back, pulling me back even closer against him.

I wrapped my legs around him and he catches me, grinding himself against me. I let out a loud moan, breaking the kiss but he doesn't stop, trailing those lips down my jaw to my neck.

"Chris..." I moaned as he sucked at my sensitive spot. He carried me inside the cabin and shut the door with his foot. I didn't get a chance to admire his home as he took us to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He then pulled back to stare at me. His eyes went from my disoriented face down the length of my body, zeroing in on my floral dress that's around my waist, exposing my panties to his eyes.

He licked his lips as he took off his clothes. "What about Sawyer," he grunted as he slipped out of his shirt, revealing his dark, toned flesh to my hungry eyes.

"I don't know," I panted, swallowing hard. I sat up to get a better look at him. "All I know is that I want you. Right here. Right now."

I haven't even slept with Sawyer yet. We've been fooling around a bit but haven't gone all the way. So maybe this wasn't cheating. We haven't even talked about making it official yet, so maybe what I'm about to do wasn't gonna be so bad.

"Take it off," he gestured at my dress, already unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down. I swallowed hard as I caught his tucked bulge. That thing looked huge! I quickly pulled the dress over my head, remaining in my matching blue lace bralette and panties.

He went on top of me, kissing me passionately. He parted my legs to lay between them, rubbing his hardness against me. I gasped at the pleasure that coursed through my veins. I moaned loudly, wanting more.

"Mmm.. Chris..."

He unclasped my bra with record speed and had me bare in no time. He groaned at the sight of my hard nipples. He cupped one breast with his hand, pulling at a cherry nipple. I couldn't stop the loud moans that left my mouth. I gasped when his lips wrapped around one and sucked.

I pulled my head back on the pillow, moan after loud moan escaping my lips. I wasn't usually so loud, but something about the nature of what we're doing had me feeling like another person.

While his lips were busy laving at my breasts, his free hand roamed all over my body. He squeezed my free breast, caressed my stomach and hovered over my clothed centre. I parted my legs further, inviting him to keep going but he would just keep teasing me.

"Mmm, you taste so good, Blaire. Better than I had dreamed," he grunted, biting the sensitive skin. I shrieked, pulling his hair in surprise.

"Ahh... Chris..." I drawled, lazy with pleasure.

Suddenly, I felt his finger on my bare flesh, caressing my sensitive nerves. My back went off the bed in surprise. I didn't know how he did it, but he'd gotten me stark naked without me even noticing it.

He kept rubbing leisurely circles down there while sucking furiously on my breasts. My body was on fire, climbing higher and higher to a release I just knew would be mind-shattering.

"Please, Chris," I begged. Begged for what, I wasn't sure, I just kept begging him. He didn't question me. It felt like he knew what I wanted without me saying or even knowing it. He hastened his pace, entering a thick digit into my channel, and that was my undoing. I threw my head back, screaming as my release took me by storm.

Then everything went black.

***

Knock, knock, knock.

"You in there, Dallas?"

I jerked awake as the familiar voice called from the door. I panicked as his voice registered in my foggy brain.

Sawyer.

***
I missed y'all❤️