5

The alarm blared on my nightstand. Disgruntled, I slap my hand on the button that shuts it off. I hear Neville let out a ground beside me and unwrap his arms from me. We laid still for a moment, neither ready for the day.

"I don't want to go to class," he mutters sleepily.

"So why don't we stay in?"

I turn my head to look at him and he's staring skeptically at me, "But we can't," He tells me firmly.

I laugh, "Sure we can. Let's stay in and maybe we could go to Hogsmeade for lunch," I attempt to persuade him. "C'mon, it will be fun!" He shakes his head at me and I frown.

"No, Ascella, I can't," He tries to reason with me, but I can tell that I already have him.

"But you can, it's just one day," I tell him with a small grin.

He sighs and nods his head as if he is saying yes. let out out a small squeal of joy and beam at him. Neville simply rolls his eyes in mock annoyance. His quirked lip was giving him away. It made me happy to see him like this. Like he might have enjoyed my company.

I feel my smile fade when I remember what he had muttered last night, and I again decide not to speak up. I forced on my smile again and looked up at the roof. I laid still for a moment until I felt arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him. He rested a hand on my lower stomach and tangled another in my hair.

"Is this alright?" He asks me.

I nod and hide a smile, "Yes."

We laid in silence and slowly my eyes began to drift close and I fell back into a slumber. When I woke up next, my face was buried in Nevilles chest. His chin resting on my head, andhis arms remained wrapped around me.

When I began stirring, he immediate;y removed himself from me and looked at the clock. I followed suit. It was now 10:02 in the morning. We both sat up and stepped out if the bed. I went to the washroom and Neville followed in after me.

I shoot him a questioning look, "What are you doing, Longbottom?"

"This," He mutters and steps forward. His lips connect with mine and this time they don't leave. They urge me to kiss him back. The slide of his hand on my back is enough to make me do so. I wrap my arms around his neck and nip at his lip. This only makes the kiss feel more urgent. I feel Neville slide one hand on my back lower, and lower. He firmly grips my ass and groans. I let out a loud gasp at his touch and kiss him harder, attempting to encourage him onward, but he pulls away.

I stare at him in confusion. He says nothing and simply smiles at me like a dork. His face is slightly red and his breathing rapid and his eyes darkened with an unrecognized emotion.

He said nothing as he left the room leaving me to only my thoughts and my confusion. Why would he kiss me. By nature it is wrong it's not allowed. But why does my body seem to want him so much?

If my mother could just look at me now, I can only imagine the sheer look of disappointment in her eyes. Father would be out raged, and I would likely be disowned and disinherited from the family fortune.

Turn on the shower And allowed the warm water to wash over me. To wash over my mixed feelings. To wash away the tingling sensation where his hands touched my skin.

When I was done in the shower I quickly put on some mascara and went out and did the room. I noticed never sitting on a corner of the bed, he seem to be pondering over something.

Maybe he was second-guessing himself? Or maybe he was realize how much of a monster I truly am. Either way, I'm choosing to ignore what happened. It. Never. Happened.