Who?

We see the dragon riders in a meeting of Berk's most prominent Vikings. The Chief Stoick the Vast, Spitlout, Even(for some reason) and Gobber.
Stoick:So what is this meeting you wanted to talk about Hiccup?
Hiccup:Dad we found another night fury.
The entire room that wasn't the dragon riders gasped in shock.
Stoick:What?
Hiccup:We found a second night fury beside Toothless.
Spitelout:And you're sure it wasn't just a huge black dragon.
Sven:Or maybe a giant yak being carried by dragons?
Hiccup:I am positive this was a night fury. But this thing is much different to Toothless. This night fury isn't just black. It has some white bone like features over its body.
Gobber:A second night fury huh? Well a wild night fury shouldn't be too much for you Hiccup right?
Hiccup:That's the thing Gobber. This dragon had a rider.
Stoick:A rider?
Hiccup:Yes. But the there is something about the rider.
Stoick:What is it son?
Hiccup:There name. Its Y/n the scavenger.
Stoick is shocked as he has flashback about how his second son got stolen by a dragon that fit the description.
Gobber:Y/n. That name sounds familiar.
Hiccup:Dad. Isn't Y/n-
Stoick:The name and the exact dragon. It is too much of a coincidence. I believe that is your brother.
Astrid and the other riders are shocked and see the determined face of Hiccup.
Astrid:So what's the game play?
Hiccup:Well I still believe we need to open up thr dragon eye with the snow wraith key but after that I believe we should go and look for Y/n.

Outside the archipelago
We see Y/n and Reaper flying towards a large island that is roaming with dragons.

As they hover over the island five large dragons fly off the island. There are four smaller versions of this dragon, which is known as a triple strike, who are all plated in blue and white sles.

Y/n has named them Delta the second in command, Omega, Beta and Sigma

Y/n has named them Delta the second in command, Omega, Beta and Sigma. Their leader is named Alpha, a dragon covered in thick silver scales that acts like a suit if Armour.

Alpha:Y/n and Reaper. Good to see you!
Reaper:Likewise. How have you guys been? Any threats come to the island?
Alpha:Of course but me and my troops can easily deal with them.
Their conversation is interrupted when they hear a deep captivating roar come from the water.
Y/n:Seems like Gramps want to go.
Alpha:Yeah seems like it.
Reaper:Y/n we should probably head inside the central cave.
Y/n:Yeah you're right. Alpha get everyone into the central cave. And prepare for ocean protocol.
Alpha:On it. Sentinels. Now!
They split off and gather up many dragons and they head through the cave entrance. Delta seals up the cave and all the dragons gather up. The four lower ranking triple Strykes head toward the north, south, west and east sides of the cave while Alpha stands in the middle.
Alpha:Now!
The triple Strykes bang their tails into the cavernous walls and the vibrations reach the Titan wing Shellfire. The giant island dragon then dives down underwater and starts travelling to find a new place.