Getting caught part 4-A bloody surprise

Hiccup and Toothless attempt to free Heather and Windshear while under heavy fire. They try to break the chains by blasting it with plasma blasts but discover they are dragon-proof. However, he has no time to think of any counter measures as a roar from the sky filled with primal rage fills the area.
Hiccup:What was that?
Dagger:Is this great Odin coming to join us? Hahah! Come on down!
However, Dagger's face of pure curiosity turns to one of horror as You/n and Reaper speedily pierces the clouds and dive towards the ship. Y/n propels himself off Reaper as said dragon slices the dragon proof chains. Windshear comes out of the loose chains and Heather properly gets on her dragon. She comes back up to Hiccup as the pair watch what can only be described as utter savagery. They see Y/n who is now using a stranger sword to slaughter majority of the crew. It was mainly black, designed with a bone like material that act like spikes. An extremely odd weapon but it shows just how deadly it is as Y/n uses it to slice throw 5 crew members.

Reaper is now up with the other dragons as Heather speaks out with the same emotions of shock that Hiccup, Toothless and Windshear are having

Heather:W-what is happening?
Hiccup:Such savagery. This is unreal.
But strangely Reaper seems to be completely neutral. This peeks Hiccup's interest but the cries of Dagger takes him out of this thought.
Dagger:P-please dont kill me!
Y/n:Oh I won't but I have one message. If you mess with the people I hold dear, your meeting with Odin will be inevitable.
He then does a hand signal that tells Reaper to come flying down and pick up his flier. The pair fly up to meet the faces of Heather and Hiccup. The look of fear and shock is enough for Y/n to remain mainly speechless. Until he blurts out three words.
Y/n:I-i'm sorry. Goodbye.
He flies off with Reaper, silence filling the area minus the sound of Dagger's almost empty ship sailing.
Hiccup:H-
Before he could even say a full word Heather flies towards the direction that Reaper and Y/n flew off in.