Getting caught part 5-Interrogation part 1

Reaper flies at blistering speed as Y/n, as always, holds on like he isn't on the back of the world's fastest species of dragons. The pair are nothing more then a blur zooming the sky to the other Vikings watching from below on the surface of the sea.
Viking#1:What in Thor's name was that?
Following them was a vastly slower dragon in comparison. Heather told Windshear to fly at her fastest but her speed is nothing compared to Reaper's.
Heather:Come on Windshear!
Windshear is breathing heavily she can barely keep her self in the air, let alone gain the speed needed to catch up to Y/n.
Heather:*sigh* It's hopeless. We can't catch up to a night fury. He is too fast.
???:But we can catch up to him.
Heather turns to see the faces of Hiccup and the other dragon riders.
Heather:How did you make it here so quickly?
Hiccup:Like you said, the night furies are some of the fastest dragons so we were able to make it back to dragons edge and get the other riders and come back here.
Snotlout:And he isn't even going to talk about how we had to carry Meatlug here. Wow!
Astrid:Shut up Snotlout. Anyway, he should hurry before they get out of view. I can barely see them.
Hiccup:You're right. Heather stay here with Fishlegs. Windshear needs to rest.
Heather:Thanks guys.
The other riders bolt off as Fishlegs and Heather land on a nearby rock pillar. Toothless leads the dragons at the front as the others follow behind.
Hiccup:Alright gang, we are going to box them in and then try to knock off Y/n. Then Toothless and I will catch him while the twins get Reaper.
Riders:Right!
They get into formation, going at speeds only prodigies can master. They quickly enclose Y/n and Reaper.
Y/n:Scale shot!
Reaper:Roger that!
Reaper spins clockwise as bone shards fly off around. Toothless, Stormfly and Hookfang dodge them but Barf and Belch get knocked out of the sky and they collide with the nearby pillars.
Hiccup:Snotlout their role is up to you now!
Snotlout:Alright!
Hiccup:Fire!
The three dragons fire their attacks towards the night fury as Y/n leapt off Reaper. Hiccup was about to move to grab him but Y/n landed on the largest pillar as Reaper dove through the flames and slammed Hookfang into the ocean. Reaper flew out of the water and so did Hookfang but the monstrous nightmare could only land on a small rock island before curling in on himself as Snotlout checked on him. Y/n then went to go jump onto Reaper's back however, he was stopped by the claws of stormfly that held him in placed as Toothless shot a plasma blast at the unaware night fury and caught him.