Getting caught part1

(Now on Saturday)
The two dragon riders were soaring through the sky. Heather and Y/n were still on the search for Dagger. Y/n has to physically restrain her from killing anyone who didn't give her any information on Dagger. They were currently flying through the skies, near the boarder of the island known as Berk.
Heather:We have been flying for what a month? And we haven't gotten any closer from finding this bastard!
Y/n:Hey calm down. Reaper still has the scent but it is hard since we are in the wilderness with different animal scents.
Heather:Excuses.
She accelerates down in frustration. They see two ships as slice at them.
Y/n:What in the name of Thor?! Reaper down!
Reaper:Right!
They dive down and the night fury grabs Windshear's tail and drags them away. They fly above the clouds with Reaper still holding Windshear.
Windshear:Let me go!
The bone armoured dragon doesn't reply as he is still holding her with her sharp fangs.
Heather:Y/n let me go now!
Y/n:Yeah no. You two are not going to attack another ship.
They keeping flying until they reach an island that Y/n has been to before to get sea slugs. Reaper lets go of the armoured plated dragon. Windshear glares at Reaper before running over to the stream filled with sea slugs. Heather also glares at Y/n before sitting down on a log, sipping some water from her bottle.
Heather:If you don't agree with how I do things then just leave me alone.
Y/n:You know our deal. I have to come with you because you saw our island.
Heather:I already told you that I wouldn't tell anyone about your island.
Y/n:I don't take any chances.

Back at Berk
On Berk, just as Hiccup and the other Riders grab supplies and prepare to take off, Stoick and Gobber interrupt, informing the Riders about the attacks on ships and ask who is responsible for such a crime. Hiccup and the Riders state they are not responsible for the attack. They suspect that a Rogue Dragon Rider is on the loose and they decide to investigate. Before they could leave Stoick spoke up once again.
Stoick:Before you go son, Bucket and Mulch saw another dragon. A night fury with scales made out of bones.
Hiccup:Y/n.
Stoick:Right.
Tuffnut:So we have to find this bone fury that single handedly made Dagger flee on his own.
Fishings:Bone fury?
Tuffnut:It's a night fury with bone scales. Makes sense.
The riders leave, now with the new task of finding the owner of the unknown dragon and the "Bone fury" as Tuffnut called it. At sea, they check for any clues of the attack on the damaged ship. Astrid and Hiccup suspect that Dagur might be responsible for the attack. Afterward, the Riders investigate further seeing how much damage the dragon caused and also seeing that all the supplies from the ship had been looted. The Twins discover something left off by the dragon, a barb. Hiccup then plans on to find the dragon that will certainly lead them to the Rogue Rider.
At the Great Hall, Fishlegs acts as a sketch artist as he interviews Bucket of what the dragon looked like, when finished, Bucket flees in terror of its appearance. Fishlegs has never seen the dragon like this, as nothing appears about it in the Book of Dragons or Bork's Papers. Hiccup proposes they check the Dragon Eye for help. Since the dragon is identified to be a Sharp Class, Astrid lets Stormfly light it to find the dragon. They eventually find the dragon who is called the 'Razorwhip', Fishlegs studies its characteristics. Hiccup uses the information of its feeding habits as a good chance to locate the dragon.
Fishlegs translates the encryption, discovering the Razorwhip's favorite food is sea slugs. Fortunately, Hiccup and the Riders know a few islands that are filled with sea slugs and they start their journey. After searching for five islands, they arrive at the sixth island and find campfire smoke. Y/n, with his heightened senses could hear the wings of the dragons.
Y/n:Dammit!
Heather:What is it now?
Y/n:The dragon riders are coming. Elder and the other dragons are circling the island. I have to go and check on him.
Heather:I'll get rid of them.
Y/n:Don't kill them.
Heather:I won't.
When the riders arrive at the campsite they find the rogue Rider and the dragon not here yet, so most of the Riders split up throughout the island while Fishlegs and Meatlug stay put in the camp in case they come back. As soon as they leave, the Razorwhip pulls Fishlegs up to a tree without Meatlug noticing.One by one, the rogue Rider and the Razorwhip ambushes the Riders. The Twins and Barf and Belch crash to the ground leaving Tuffnut unconscious. Astrid and Stormfly get trapped in a cave after Stormfly is lured to it with chicken. Snotlout, while relieving himself, runs for his life downhill after large logs suddenly begin rolling down towards him and he falls and is carried by the river. Hiccup and Toothless are not ambushed as Toothless spots the dragon, and they ensure a pursuit. The Razorwhip gives Hiccup and Toothless a hard time of catching them, but in the end, Toothless neutralizes them with a plasma blast and they crash. The dragons land and Hiccup jumps off his night fury. Before Hiccup could do anything he heard a ferocious roar in the sky. He looked up to see Y/n and Reaper in coming.
Y/n:Stay back.
Reaper has a plasma blast ready to kill them. Hiccup put his hands up and slowly put his shield down on the ground.
Hiccup:Easy there. You with the hood take off your hood.
A sense of deja vu raced across Heather as she slowly took off her hood to show Hiccup her beautiful face.
Hiccup:Heather?