Twenty-One

Chris's pov

My jaw dropped, and I felt my breath get taken away.

"What?" My world slowed, I heard a soft ringing in my ears as it got strangely quiet, and my arms suddenly felt heavy, and they slowly went down, and y/n's grip around my neck got tighter, so she wouldn't fall.

She nodded excitedly.

"I thought you were on birth control."

"Ehh, that thing stops working when I take my anxiety meds."

"How far along are you?"

"When was the last time we've had sex, Chris?"

"A month ago."

I nodded.

"So.. a month then?"

"Obviously." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"When did you find out?" I asked.

"A couple days ago, I was going to tell you but I got busy."

She looked up into my eyes, and I smiled.

*A couple months later*

Some months went by, and one morning I woke up and I looked in the bed, and it was empty, except for me.

I heard something whining and so I got up and I walked to where it was coming from.

I gasped.

Piper had given birth, and y/n was sitting next her, petting her and smiling widely.

"Good morning, Papa Bear." She smiled widely.

I smiled at y/n "Morning, Mama Bear."

She got up, and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you." She said before giving me a kiss.

I smiled into the kiss "I love you too."

She hugged me again, and I felt her little baby belly press up against my abdomen, and I felt myself fall in love even more.

I smiled widely as I sighed happily and pulled her closer.

"God, I love you so much." I smiled.

She giggled softly, letting go of the hug and she sat down, returning to Piper.

"How's Piper?" I asked, kneeling down with her.

"She's doing good, the puppies seem very happy and healthy." Y/n said, petting Piper.

"They're so cute." I said.

"We'll need to find families when they are old enough to take care of themselves."

I looked at her and I asked "They were just born, and you are already thinking about giving them away?"

She looked at me "Chris, there's 10 puppies here."

I looked at the puppies and I counted them.

I used my finger to count the individual puppies.

"T-ten?"

"That's what I counted, I didn't expect you to get anything different." She told me.

"I gotta pee." She said quickly and got up, walking to the bathroom.

I pet Piper and I looked at Dodger and I said "You're proud of yourself, aren't you boy?"

Dodger panted.

I picked up one of the puppies and I smiled, softly petting it's already soft fur.

"Chris put the puppy down, it's not old enough yet."

I put the puppy down, and it made little noises as it tried to find the nipple.

*5 weeks later*

Y/n's pov

The puppies were running around and playing now, and Piper would play with them... sometimes, mostly Dodger plays with them.

I had gotten the puppy food ready, and by now, they could recognize the sound of the can the soft food came from.

All ten puppies ran into the kitchen, and Chris was holding one, his favorite one that he's named Gunner.

He grabbed one of the bowls of food, and took it with him as he went back to the living room.

"Don't get any of the food on the carpet." I said and he nodded.

I gave them all their food and I heard Chris's phone go off.

"Answer that, will you babe?" He asked nicely.

I picked it up and I answered "Hello?"

It was Sebastian "Hi, y/n, how are you?"

"Good, what's up?"

"If you don't mind, I would like to take two puppies off of your hands in a few weeks." He said.

"Does the gender matter?" I asked.

"Two females."

"We only have one more female available, if you want we could give you a male."

"Yeah that's fine."

"Alright." I smiled.

"I heard that Chris is keeping one, is that true?" He asked.

I looked at Chris, and he's sitting, petting Gunner as he ate his soft food.

"I don't know, he might."

"He told me that he would."

I smiled "Yeah, he's sitting there, protecting his favorite pup, Chris loves him a lot."

Sebastian chuckled.

"Bye, see you in a couple weeks." I giggled.