Ch 1

BATISTA'S POV.
I'm on Smackdown, as D-Von's partner. We are in my hometown. I get in the ring, after he wins the match. I scanned the crowd. My eyes stop on a beautiful, curvy woman. I walk backstage and talk to an assistant.

CHRISTY'S POV.
As I was about to leave, a woman taps my shoulder.
WOMAN: "Someone backstage wants to see you."
Who would want to see me? I'm ugly and overweight. I followed the woman. She knocked on a locker room door.

MAN: "Coming."
WOMAN: "He's coming. I have to go."

The woman left. The door opens.

I was shocked to see him

ME: "Hi."
I nervously looked down. Batista grabbed my double chin and lifted my head. I saw him smile and let go of me.

BATISTA: "Come in."
I followed him.
ME: "Why did you want to see me?"
BATISTA: "Why wouldn't I want to see you, gorgeous?"
ME: "I'm not."

Batista looked into my eyes.
BATISTA: "You are."
Batista kissed my hand. We talked while he got dressed. One thing I told him, was that my parents owned a flower shop that I work at. He told me his favorite flowers were tulips and his favorite color was red.

BATISTA: "Can I have your number? I would love to talk again."

Batista also gave me his number.
ME: "Um, can I take a picture, before I go?"
BATISTA: "Sure."

The WWE lady came to take the picture. Batista tried to hold me up. It looked like he was struggling and tried to hide it by sitting in the chair behind us. I was on his lap. I know I'm not going to see him again. At least I have this photo.