Ch. 10

TRIPLE H'S POV.
ARENA.
I'm looking for Christy. I open the next door I see. It's a gym. She's working out with a sports bra and leggings. She can't see me, because she's turned away from the door. She looks amazing! We train together, all the time, but she's usually covered. She has a toned stomach and a sculpted ass. I knocked on the already open door. She stops and quickly wraps a towel around her waist. I can tell she was nervous with me seeing her like that. She doesn't have to be nervous. She's gorgeous.

ME: "Vince wants to talk to you, before you get ready for the show."
CHRISTY: "OK."

Christy left the room. I sat down for a bit.

CHRISTY'S POV.
I can't believe Paul just saw me. I was hoping I would be alone. I hope he didn't see too much of my body. It looks horrible. I knocked on Vince's door.

VINCE: "Come in."
I went in.
ME: "I'm sorry. I was in the gym."
VINCE: "I understand. I want to talk about your character."
ME: "OK."
VINCE: "I want you to be the eye candy of Evolution. Get some sexy wrestling gear."

I don't know how to be sexy. I sure don't look sexy. I'm willing to do anything, to keep my dream job.

ME: "I'll try."
I went to the Evolution locker room, to put on my dress. Ric and Batista showed up, when I was done getting dressed in the restroom shower.

BATISTA: "Hey baby."
He kissed my head.
ME: "Hey!"
Paul entered the room, as I left. I have to get my hair and makeup done.

TRIPLE H'S POV.
ME: "Ric, can I talk to you, for a second?"
He followed me to the hallway, while Batista looks through a suitcase.
RIC: "Is there something wrong?"
I ran my hand through my long hair. I leaned against the wall.

ME: "I don't know what to do. I've been feeling things towards Christy. Ever since I met her these feelings have gotten stronger. I don't know what to do."
RIC: "Just calm down. Everything will be OK. Why don't you just talk to her?"
ME: "She won't like it and Dave obviously won't understand it."

When we finished our conversation, we went back to the room. Batista was wearing a suit. I felt bad about everything, but we have to go on with the show.