Ch. 3

BATISTA'S POV.
I was just moved away from Smackdown. Everything has been great in my life. I heard a rumor that Hunter and Ric were scouting people for a new group. There really wasn't a plan for what kind of group it would be. I invited Christy to town, but she just wants to hang out. She's not comfortable with being around everyone backstage. I had to find a hotel room with 2 beds, since we're both big people. She came in the room, wearing a short dress. I love her big thighs.

ME: "Come sit."
Christy sat next to me. I ran my hand down her thighs. She looked nervous. I grabbed each leg, individually, and put them on my lap. I examined how perfect each one was.

ME: "You have beautiful legs."
CHRISTY: "I don't."
ME: "Yes."

I caressed each thigh. I turned towards Christy. I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her. She kissed back. I could tell she felt almost the same way I did. I lightly pushed her on the bed and we ended up making out. I kissed her cheek, then neck, then chest, then thighs. She moaned my name.

CHRISTY: "Dave! Dave! Dave!"

Weeks went by and I got a call to go to Arn Anderson's office. Ric and Hunter were there.

ME: "What's going on?"
ARN: "Ric decided he wants you to be his protege in the group. Now Paul has to find someone."

This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't believe I'm going to be trained by Ric Flair. Sixteen time world champion.