Ch. 8

TRIPLE H'S POV.
Today, we are filming the entrance video for Evolution. My theme song artists, Moterhead, made the perfect song. We drove to a field. We all got out of the car. Ric and I told Batista to bring a black suit, so we all can match. We told Christy to get a black dress. She walked out of the car, looking hot as ever. The camera men set up, 1st. We walked up and down a hill, multiple times. The camera men got many angles. I started noticing Christy slowing down. I was next to her.

ME: "Are you OK?"
I motioned a time out symbol. The camera men stopped, so we could take a break. We went in the car. After a few minutes, a director came to the car and told us to go to our next location. We went to a club. Beautiful women were showered upon us.

We raised our glasses

RIC: "Whoo!"
The camera panned over us, as Batista and Christy kissed. I can tell they really were in love. I'm happy for both of them. A woman sat on Batista's lap. She rubbed his chest while Christy caressed his hair. He looked like the ultimate bachelor. Ric was in his element. I'm proud of the group I created. We went to a rooftop, to film us leaving a helicopter, after it landed. The last scene was only shot a couple times. We had to exit a limo. After that, we were free to go home.