Ch. 6

TRIPLE H'S POV:
Training with Christy was actually a good idea. I never thought I would ever have a girl in the group. We are making great timing. Vince wants us to debut the group tonight. We won't have a match. We'll just attack someone. Everyone brought a suit. Christy wore a dress and heeled boots. Tommy Dreamer walked out to a match introduction. I got my world title, and held it like Flair used to. We walked out, when he got in the ring. Lillian left the ring.
Batista attacked Tommy. Christy kicked him, when he was down. Batista did a power bomb. They both grabbed Tommy by the arms. Ric punched Tommy. I got in the ring. Batista threw Tommy out of the ring. Ric stood behind me, with Christy and Batista on each side.

ME: "Today marks the beginning of a new era. In this industry, everything evolves. What you see, in this ring, is the greatest example of Evolution you will ever see. Ric Flair. Sixteen time World Champion. A legend. Whoo! He has beaten everyone, with class and style. I represent everything Flair does. I have put these things in the greatest body in professional wrestling. I am the World Champion. I am the only diamond in this business. Evolution always continues. Batista. Six foot 5 and 325 pounds of destruction. Trained under the learning tree of the nature boy. Christy. The female powerhouse. Someone women want to be and men want to be with. All because of me. Trained by The Game. If you don't have what it takes, you will be left behind. If you wake up one day, lying in a hospital bed, all beat up, and wondering to yourself, what in the hell happened, Evolution has just passed you by."