Ch. 5

CHRISTY'S POV.
I got tickets to the PPV and flew myself in. After Dave's match, I called him. I told him I was here. He immediately sent someone to get me. They took me to Triple H and Ric, since Dave is getting dressed. I can't believe I get to meet 2 of my idols. I looked at Triple H and saw a gleam in his eye. Our auras definitely were aligned. I felt it.

TRIPLE H: "I knew Dave wasn't lying when he said you were beautiful, but I didn't think you would be this beautiful!"
RIC: "I'm Ric."
ME: "I know. I watch the show all the time."

Dave called Ric and told him to bring all 3 of us to their room. We went. It took him a few seconds to recognize me.

DAVE: "Can I talk to her, for a few seconds?"
TRIPLE H: "Sure!"

We went in the room.
DAVE: "I can't believe it! You look great!"

There's something I have to tell him. I have to say it, now.

ME: "Dave, I didn't tell you this, but I've been learning how to wrestle. I didn't want you to think I was hanging out with you just because you were on tv or something."
DAVE: "I would never think that. How long have you been training?"
ME: "Almost 2 years, before I met you."
Dave: "Can you wait here for a sec?"

He went in the hallway.
DAVE'S POV.
Hunter: "We haven't even seen her wrestle. What if she's terrible?"
ME: "Do you have any other ideas?"
HUNTER: "Fine! I'll talk to Vince and Arn, now."

I told Christy my idea. She was nervous about the idea of being on TV.

ME: "Everything will be fine. I'll be by your side, the whole time."
CHRISTY: "OK."
We kissed.