Entry 4 Part 1

Day 10, Month 14, Year 572

0400 Hours

My body jolted awake as Tytus started nibbling the tip of my ear.

"Tytus?" I whispered, but he didn't stop. He tightened his arms around me, he adjusted himself in the seat, he grumbled a little but kept gently chewing.

I didn't move, I was stone stiff, but I rolled my eyes to look around the car. It was dark, there was frost on the windows, and there were no passengers or staff passing by. Since nobody would notice, and Tytus wouldn't remember... there was nothing wrong with letting him continue as much as his sleeping heart desired, right?

He moved the tip of my ear to the back of his mouth and bit down with his molars, causing every last muscle in my body to jitter and spasm with delight. It was so great! I felt a nice warmth in my stomach, it's not fair that I can't wake up like this every morning.

Tytus continued and moved towards the base of my ear to snack on. I've never been more thankful for my deadpan nature, as I probably would have been screaming and thrashing my legs around if I was a normal person.

Best part is it lasted for hours. I don't know what he was dreaming about, but I was perfectly fine with him having that dream every night for the rest of our lives. He just kept going and going, playing with my ear with his lips, teeth, and tongue. I shudder to think what he could do when awake and conscious. Sadly, around 0700, the attendants came by and slowly turned on the lights, announcing it was time for breakfast.

"Haaa... don't worry, Malina. When we're married he'll do that all the time... but I wanna get married now! This isn't fair!"

"Huah?" Tytus slowly woke and I shut my eyes. "Malina..?" He slurred his words a little, but shook himself awake. "Oh," he took the blanket and wiped his saliva off my ear. "Sorry about that, Mal... Mal?" He shook me, but I kept my eyes shut. "Oh, good, you didn't notice." He slowly brought his arms from around me, then yawned and stretched himself out, fully extending his legs, arms, and bending his back. "Oi!" He grabbed my shoulder and shook me, "Mal, it's time to wake up."

I shot my eyes open, then quickly rose to a seated position. Nothing was wrong, I didn't see or hear anything, everything was calm and casual. "Good morning."

"Morning! We've got a great day ahead of us, I think." He gave me a warm smile, "though I'm guessing you want to head back to your seat now."

"No, I don't. I want to stay with you. But it looks like I have-... wait, why do I have to? It's still cold, I still radiate heat, why go back? Besides, I'm trying to seduce him! Why would I give up an advantage like this?"

"No." As we were laying on the reclined seat, I pressed the side of my head against his broad chest, and this time I was the one to wrap my arms around his torso. "I am fine here."

"O-oh!" His ears perked up, "that's fine by me."

I smiled internally. That had to be worth some points, right? I raised his impression of me? He put a blanket over top us and put a hand on the small of my back.

Then that bitch from last night walked over...

"Hello!" She spoke with a voice full of joy and excitement, her bubbly attitude fully directed to Tytus. "My name is Rita Kravicaite, age 318," she put her hand out and Tytus gladly shook it, "and I'll be your waitress. Might I get you something for breakfast?"

"Yes please," Tytus said as he was handed a menu and began to flip through it.

She looked at me and chuckled a little, though her smile didn't reach her eyes."I assume you're still full from last night?"