chapter 2

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

(warning: shinwaka fluff)

1.

"Aniki," Manjiro, the second-in-command of Bonten, opened the door to Shinichiro's room, as he saw his brother laying down on the bed lined with black cotton sheets, looking out the window. He had one of his arms resting on his forehead, as the other laid there on his side. He wore a black button-up leaving the two on the top unbuttoned. His collarbone was exposed, showing his tattoo with the same logo painted on Izana's earrings. The blouse was tucked in black leather slacks, with the brown belt decorated with a long chain. In his neck dripped his signature chain necklace, the one he took from a broken motorcycle and used it as an accessory.

"Hm?" He answered, not looking at his younger brother. "What's the problem?"

"Wakasa-san's here," Manjiro backed up into the side, letting the man with blonde and lilac stripes on his hair in. He wore a grey sleeveless turtle neck and black slacks. His feet were clothed with black polished loafers. He had a red earring hooked onto his left ear, and a lollipop popped into his mouth. He bowed to Manjiro and the youngest left them alone, closing the door when Wakasa's inside the room. He strode closer, then seating in the other end of the bed. 

Shinichiro sat down, took his lover's hand and kissed his palm with a small smile on his face. Shinichiro put the hand down, then intertwined his fingers with Wakasa's. The lilac-eyed man still wasn't used to such affections Shinichiro gave him. 

"I thought you were busy, Waka," Shinichiro asked, pulling him closer to him. Wakasa crawled over to the bed and laid his head on the raven's lap. 

"Eh, it was boring so I did it in no time," Wakasa pulled out the lollipop from his mouth. Shinichiro took his wrist and put the lollipop in his mouth. "Shin-chan, that's appalling."

"No, it's not," Wakasa let go of the lollipop and Shinichiro let go of his wrist.

"You're weird."

"That's what made you fall in love with me," Shinichiro winked. This made Wakasa roll his eyes.

"Eh, can't deny that though."

"I know you can't."

"So, how's Bonten doing? Any signs Takemich's back?" Wakasa let his arm rest on his stomach.

"I woke up, alive, and a leader of a criminal organization. Manjiro knew about Takemichi's time leaping ability and told me everything. He said that in his memory, I let the kids, including Takemichi, study in Manila for a few years. We came back, Emma and Draken got married, Izana went his way and now owning a daycare with Kakucho, and here I am, being a leader of a criminal organization with Manjiro. So yes, Takemichi should be back by now."

"What caused you to be a criminal, though?"

"I don't know myself, maybe I'll find out," Shinichiro smiled towards his lover. Wakasa returned the smile.

"Well, at least I became your lover, that should be enough."

Shinichiro leaned down and planted a kiss on Wakasa's forehead, "Yeah."

2.

Kazutora and Takemichi were by Naoto's apartment, sat down by the couch in his room. Naoto was on his laptop, looking for the file he had about Bonten. It was five in the afternoon, and the pet shop was closing up. Baji and Chifuyu should be on their way. 

"Ah, found it. Come here."

Kazutora and Takemichi gave each other a glance before standing up and going behind Naoto. The two bend over to see the screen more clearly. 

Naoto then stated, reading the notes from the file, "Bonten is a criminal organization led by Manjiro Sano as a product of the Kanto Manji Gang's victory in the Battle of the Three Deities. Bonten is also known as Japan's most feared crime syndicate. But that's the first Bonten."

"And now, the leader of Bonten is Shinichiro-kun," Kazutora said. " I wonder what was the reason why Bonten was created."

"No one knows the exact cause of what Bonten was created, but rumours say that this was the former Black Dragons."

"We all know Black Dragons is a gang that was the very opposite of that," Takemichi said. "And Shinichiro-san isn't that kind of leader."

"It was a shock to the community when Shinichiro turned evil, but everyone expected Mikey to go insane like that," Kazutora added. 

"Bonten is engaged in a variety of illegal activities, such as gambling, fraud, prostitution, and murder. The organization's ruthlessness and intolerance toward traitors and informants have made it difficult for police to obtain information about their activities," Naoto added. "The police had reported two deaths involving Bonten. They were said to be acquainted with them whereas they betrayed the organization and now, they're dead."

"Who's Bonten's number three?" Takemichi crossed his arms to his chest.

"Akashi or Sanzu Haruchiyo," Naoto and Kazutora answered.

"He was number two in the first Bonten," Naoto implied.

"Yeah, he pointed a gun at my head last time," Takemichi's whole body shivered remembering the thought.

"Why are we looking at Bonten?" Naoto turned around to face the two. "I thought we're looking for Aneki?"

"Mitchy says we need Mikey for help," Kazutora then glanced at Takemichi. "But I find that impossible."

"Takemichi-kun," Naoto looked at Takemichi. "It's dangerous to approach Mikey nor Shinichiro as of the moment, they're literally the leaders of the most feared criminal organization in Japan!"

"Then it'll be harder for us to find Hina," Takemichi said with a straight face.

"But-"

"We need Mikey," Kazutora said. "No more other explanation. We may not need Shinichiro-kun yet, but as of now, Mikey is our top priority."

Naoto then sighed, "I'm warning you, this may kill you."

"This is for Hina, your sister, and I'll risk anything to get her back."

"Then, let's look for some information to work with so we can contact Mikey," Naoto spun in his chair and started typing on his laptop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Manjiro-san, somebody in the name of Hanagaki Takemichi is asking for your audience."

"Takemitchy, huh..."

2nd chapter is done! I've written two chapters in a day and I'm very impressed, I also just published chapter VIII of emancipate so I guess I'm being productive today...?

notes for now:

-aniki means "older brother" and you use it if you are talking to/about (?) your older brother

-aneki means "older sister"(same explanation as for the aniki)

Mysteries and questions will be answered in the next chapters.

here's the spotify list:

thank you for reading the second chapter and see you in chapter 3!

-seiji