chapter 7

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

1.

Two weeks are in, and they've gotten a little information about the missing lady. Shinichiro contacted different people around the world, trying to look for Hinata, but no one found her, at least. It may be probably Kisaki is hiding her well or..she's dead. They've already checked in their home country, also asking her parents for help, but they got nothing as well. The second week of looking for her, they've found some useful information. 

Takemichi was happy, Hinata was alive.

Three weeks are in, and they've pinned her location or the country she's in.

"She's...in Japan?" Kazutora blinked for a few seconds. "SHE WAS JUST IN JAPAN?!"

"Calm down, Kazutora," Chifuyu closed the small fridge in Naoto's room and opened the bottle of Ramune. "But, how amazing she hid for all of those years without any trace."

"We still don't know if Kisaki is the culprit or not," Naoto sighed, getting up from his seat. "And we don't know if she stayed in Japan the whole time or moved to Japan after leaving the country for years."

"Good point," Chifuyu took a sip.

"Huh?" Kazutora looked around. "Where's Takemitchy?"

"He's with Imaushi-san and Shinichiro-san," Naoto answered, taking some papers from the table beside him. "Probably getting some information as well."

"How about Keisuke- oh he's in the store," Chifuyu said. He then took his coat and went out the door. "I'll help in the shop for a while. Call me if you need me."

"Sure," Naoto pronounced, skimming some papers in his hands. Kazutora waved goodbye. 

...

"Sir Shinichiro," a male voice was heard behind the door as he knocked on the large wooden doors two times. The ravenette sat up in his bed, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and taking a breath. "Mr Hanagaki and Mr Imaushi are here to meet you."

"Let them in," and as he said so, one side of the door opened, showing one guy with unruly midnight locks, bangs covering the top of his eyes. He wore a white button-up and his legs clothed in high-waisted jeans, then partnered with black converse highs. Beside him was a man taller than him, his hair dyed with blond and purple streaks ending by his waist, as his orbs glistened in lilac. He wore a royal blue bishop-sleeved blouse tucked in washed jeans, the hem folded above his ankles and feet slipped in white pumps. The lilac-orbed has a lollipop stick popped into his mouth, again. The two went inside, and the door closed slowly as they entered. Wakasa then ran towards the bed and threw himself onto the white sheets, then abruptly removed his shoes before tucking himself in the soft cotton sheets. He closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately, the lollipop still in his mouth. Shinichiro looked at him took the lollipop stick and placed it by the ashtray by the nightstand beside his bed. The ravenette then stood up and gave a smile to Takemichi, in which the younger one gave it back.

"I heard that Hinata-chan was in Japan," He stated. "But no one knows who she's with or any other information about her."

"Yes," He answered. "Naoto and the police are doing their best."

"Great," Shinichiro then walked towards the other side of the bed, where Wakasa was laying down, and sat by the corner near the headboard, then patting the sleeping beauty's head. "He just slept."

"You called me here because you want to tell me something...right?"

"Oh yes," Shinichiro looked at him with a smile. "Join Bonten."

"..."

"I'M SORRY?!"

2.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT," Kazutora raised his palm, trying to process everything. "HE ASKED YOU TO JOIN BONTEN?!"

"Is he alright?" Baji said as he raised his left and rested on top of his right thigh. 

"Probably because last time I hit him too hard," Kazutora held his chin.

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, KAZUTORA!" Chifuyu punched the tiger's head hard.

"Ow!"

"But, are you gonna accept it?" Chifuyu took the cat who was walking towards him and stroked his head. "I mean, that's a criminal gang we're talking about. It'll cause a ruckus."

"He said I can think about it," Takemichi answered. "I don't know, it needs some thought."

"Think about it thoroughly, Takemitchy," Baji spoke. "Joining a criminal organization isn't like joining a gang in middle school."

"Thank you."

...

"And are you sure about your decision, Shin-chan?" Wakasa turned to his side to face Shinichiro, whose sitting down beside him, his lower body tucked in the white sheets. He took a puff from his cigarette.

"It's the best thing I can think of right now," He stated, smoke coming out of his mouth. "But I know he'll refuse it."

"You also need to know why you became a leader of a criminal organization," Wakasa voiced. "Very impossible for you to be like this."

"I miss my bike shop," He quietly sobbed, pouting a little.

"How about let's ask Takeomi," Wakasa then turned to lay down on his back, his arms resting on his stomach. "Maybe he knows."

"I'll look absurd."

"You always were," Wakasa stated. "You know he's used to you being an idiot and forgetting some stuff."

"I wonder where Benkei went," Shinichiro's voice trailed off, his eyes glued onto the large window near his bed, as he watched the rain pour lightly outside.

"I'll try to look for him," The white leopard then scooted closer to his lover, wrapping one arm around his waist and tucking in the other arm under the pillow. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep (yet he just woke up, though.) He then felt something warm and heavy in his head and realized it was Shinichiro's palm. He cushioned by his touch and fell asleep. 

i keep writing short chapters ;-; anyways, no notes for now, and thank you for all of the saves in just a few days :( I really appreciate the support of all of you!

and thank you for 378 reads on wattpad and 410 on fanfiction! thank you so much :(( /*cries in happiness

(the members of bonten are still the same, but shinichiro's the leader and mikey's number 2. so, haru is number 3 and so on, takeomi is still the advisor of the gang)

here's the spotify list:

see you in chapter 8! and for the first stroll after chapter 10, please comment here (in this line) for any suggestions and ideas! 

bye!

-seiji