chapter 10

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

(A/N: it's so hard to animate I'll do it tom)

1.

"You won't believe what I just discovered," Naoto said. Kazutora looked at him and settled down the papers by the table in front of him. He walked behind Naoto, who was seated by his desk, tapping the buttons on his mouse. Kazutora leaned down, and his eyes broad open when he read the headlines.

"He's...dead?!"

"He perished because he got hit by a truck," Naoto smirked. "He deserved that."

"I know, right?"

"So Kisaki's dead," Naoto muttered. "Then...who's with Aneki?"

"She may be just hiding for her own's sake or because of her own intentions," Kazutora stood up straight, sowing his hands in his pockets and going about to what he's working on before. Naoto glimpsed at the older one before returning to his laptop.

"Maybe. I'll tell the others," The ebony-haired male took his phone beside his laptop and opened it, baffled by some buttons before unlocking the phone app. He looked for Takemichi's number then positioned it by his ear. By the line, the ringing was heard, then a sudden voice answered the phone.

"Naoto?"

"Come here quick," Naoto said. "With the others. We got news about Kisaki."

"Baji-san and Chifuyu are here and I'm on speaker," He suggested. "Tell it by the phone."

"Kisaki's dead after the Kantou Incident," Naoto answered. "Do you remember anything?"

"Ah yes! I do," Chifuyu's voice was heard over the phone. "But I wasn't there to witness that. I think Mikey and Draken did."

"Well, he's dead and that's a relief," Naoto sighed. "But I still can't stop worrying about what happened with Aneki."

"Well, we already know what country Hina resides in," Kazutora elaborated. "And know we know Kisaki's dead. We have matters to make our investigation easier."

"We'll come right over with Shinichiro-san and Koko-san," Takemichi said. "Wait for us by fifteen minutes."

"Alright," Naoto said his last line before Takemichi hung up the phone.

2.

"Oh, Shinichiro-kun's here," Kazutora pointed out. He then pointed at the guy who had white hair behind him. "And who are you?"

"Kokonoi. My name's Kokonoi Hajime," He introduced himself. "I'm his secretary."

"Don't care," Kazutora waved it off, then turned around to walk towards Naoto's workspace. "Welcome, I guess."

Kokonoi scoffed. 

"Kisaki's dead, I remember," Takemichi entered the apartment, striding towards Naoto's desk and facing the whiteboard standing behind him. He took the red whiteboard marker placed by the frame of the board and pulled the cap, then noted an "x" on Kisaki's picture, then wrote beside his picture "deceased". He put back the cap on the marker and threw it on the frame. "He was disabled a lot."

Shinichiro found a couch and sat down, crossing his leg over the other and intertwining his fingers by his knees. Kokonoi sat beside him quietly. Chifuyu and Baji entered the room and went straight to the fridge to see what Naoto got. The blue-eyed man got a bottle of green tea and the long-haired male got a can of cola. Both of them opened their drinks and Chifuyu went behind Takemichi, draping his arm over his shoulder. Baji went towards Kazutora, who was skimming over different documents Naoto had. 

"So now Kisaki's dead," Kazutora said. "I just think that Hina-chan left with no trace of her own will, or probably, as Naoto stated earlier."

He then glanced at everyone, before taking one folder full of documents. Baji leaned in a little, taking a sip from his cola. Kazutora added, holding up the folder, "I saw this while I was skimming around, and it also involved Arashi Keizo's, Shinichiro-kun's friend, disappearance."

"Benkei...wait," Shinichiro shook his head. "Benkei's missing?"

"Yes," Naoto answered. "He's been gone for a while. Probably before you created Bonten, Mr Sano."

The others, except Shinichiro, knew about Benkei. But, Wakasa and Takeomi asked to keep it a secret. 

"Do you know where is he?"

"No, Sir," Naoto said.

"He can also be a victim of this disappearance," Chifuyu quoted the last word in the air. "But, maybe they're separate cases."

"They are separate cases, Chifuyu," Takemichi spoke. "They have years gap."

"I'll look for him on my own," Shinichiro implied. "Right now, let's focus on Hina-chan."

3.

"Do I have to drill this into your hard skull, Takeomi?!" Wakasa slapped Takeomi's head, earning a groan from him. "We can't tell him yet!"

"He'll probably know!" Takeomi said. "It'll be more chaotic and painful if he knows himself! So stop protecting your boyfriend like he's an innocent child!"

"I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO FALL INTO DARKNESS AGAIN AND CAUSE HARM!" Wakasa shouted, taking Takeomi's collar with his hand and shaking him. "BENKEI DIED AND WE WERE ALMOST KILLED. THAT'S WHAT MADE SHIN-CHAN LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF BENKEI'S DEATH. YOU KNOW HE WANTS TO AVENGE HIS DEATH AND US BEING HARMED BUT HE'S DOING MORE HARM THAN HE SHOULD. He's now calm and collected like the Shin-chan we knew, and it should stay that way for a while."

"Benkei's...dead?"

Wakasa and Takeomi froze, that voice. They turned around, only to be met with Shinichiro standing by the door, him rigid as well.

"Shin-chan I-"

"And you didn't tell me?" 

"Shin, listen," Takeomi said, pulling away Wakasa and walking towards Shinichiro. But he then stopped when his best friend looked soulless.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How dare you."

hi. it's so hard to animate so idk what chapter I'm gonna post my izana gif. and yes, benkei's dead and kisaki's dead. i planned on actually omi slipping but i guess waka did, and idk if waka gest mad like that. and now since shin knows benkei's dead, the real problem will start.

yes, shin has a dark impulse. idk how to describe him with that

and baji, Mikey, senju, and haru are childhood friends?! /*pretends to be surprised bc i believe too much on tr twt's theories.

don't make senju pull of a baji pls

here's the spotify list:

and thank you for 1k reads on wattpad and 800 on fanfiction in just 12 days T^T ilu all :(

see you in the first stroll (which involves bonten's shenanigans)!

-seiji