Cookie and Lucious

*Lucious*
Sometimes I sit down and question myself. Why am I with Anika? What is my purpose for having her in my life? All that she does is take my money, spend it on her desired needs, and gives me such little pleasure in bed. I knew that I shouldn't have done what I did to Cookie. I shouldn't have gotten her locked up for 17 years. She didn't deserve to take the fall for my mistakes. We should have lived happily ever after. We should have gotten married. We should have raised our sons together. We could have been a big family. Now Cookie thinks I'm selfish when I truely do mean well. Damn. I wish we could just rewind and start new, fresh. Maybe I can. First things first. Break it off with Anika. She's no use to me anyways, just extra weight that was not needed and just slowing me down. 

I walk into the conference room only to see my 3 sons Jamal, Hakeem, and Andre discussing the next performance at Leviticus. "Ayo pops we were just discussing th-" as Jamal began to speak I cut him off with a simple 'halt' hand gesture and began to speak. "Not now Jamal I need to speak to Anika alone" . With a quick nod towards Anika, I signal for her to meet me outside.

"Anika. We um we uh need to .....uh to talk.....about us " I spoke with nervousness, which is something I rarely came to be. Nervous. "What are you talking about Lucious?" She said with a Distraught and confused look on her face.  "Look it's been fun and I really care about you, and love you but...It's just not meant to be, I hope you can understand what I saying," I began. "WHAT?? LUSCIOUS ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME, AFTER WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU?" Anika yelled, throwing the pen she had held in her hand at my face. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME? LIST ME 10 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME OTHER THAN USE ME FOR MY MONEY AND GIVE A GOOD BLOW JOB EVERY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON HUH?!" I yelled back, tired of her bullshit. She jumped back with a shocked look on her face. "Please baby we can work it out, it doesn't have to be like this please" she pleads but I just shake my head and snatch off the 20 carrot ring I bought her. "Fine, have it then and by the way..." she starts off , then comes closer to my ear "I barely  felt anything " she finishes off with a simple pinky finger to my face referring to my penis size and stomps away pushing papers off the desks as she walks past.

I let a heavy sigh leave from in between my lips and walked back into the conference room. Pure shock was written on everyone's faces, except Cookie's. All she had was a cute smirk left on her face. I walked over to her, and got down on one knee displaying the ring in front of Cookie's face. "Will you Marry me?" I spoke hopefully, she opened her mouth excitment in her voice. "Yes!" "Wait hold up " she pushed the ring out her way. "Clean the ring first, I don't know what or where BooBoo Kitty's fingers been, so Ima need for you to handle that for me " she continues. I just roll my eyes nodding my head let her know that would do so.

4 months later...

"I do " said I with a heartwarming smile on my face. " Now do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health-" it seemed like everything all of a sudden disappeared and the thing I saw was her. My Cookies and Milk. My Bonnie . My Strength. My Everything. Standing there with tears in her eyes. Happy Tears. Golden Tears. I knew from that moment on we' d have our arguments, our passionate love making, our struggles, and so much more. She was my end and beginning. She was and is the one-

"I do" she said.

"You may now kiss the bride"

@girlinpurple3