Next Big Thang

I figured sense your profile pic looks similar to kat graham that I would put her performing lol. Hope you don't  mind.

@wolfiebearforever

It's finally here, it's finally time for me to perform. I must admit I'm a bit nervous but I know I got this in the bag. A pair of firm hands grip onto my shoulders, "You ready to show them what you're about?" I turn around only to see Lucious Lyon, big brother and manager with a bright smile on his face. "Is it too late to back out?" I joked, as my brother raised his brows smirking deviously at me. "Now you wouldn't want to let your big brother down would you?" "I'm still debating" "It's a little too late for that cause you're on in 5 minutes" I glanced at the audience from behind the curtains, only to hear shouting and cheering. Man I must say it feels good to feel admired. Gripping onto the microphone tighter than before, sweat falling excessively down my face, it was if I was stuck in some kind of weird money game show and I had to choose the correct number for an 'all or nothing' bonus round or something. 5 minutes felt like 5 years and the wait was killing me yet I wanted more time. I felt like I needed more time to rehearse, and to tell you the truth I felt like anxiety would creep up on me any minute and slap me upside the head. Thinking positive seemed like just words to me as I thought of all the possibilities if I went on that stage. Lucious walked onto the stage just to give me an introduction, God bless him. I love my brother with everything I had despite all his bad decisions in the past. He had a pure heart of gold, and no one can tell me different.

"Introducing my beautiful, lovely, and talented little sister. Kellie Lyon!"

The crowd cheered as he walked off stage but they died down a bit. Stepping on the stage I slowly put the mic to my lips. "Music is a gift, it's..it's not really about you it's about how you make people feel" Smiling at the crowd I take a few more steps until I'm completely on the center of the stage. Suddenly, it was like a weight had been lifted and I felt at ease. Then I began to speak again. " So, I hope I make you feel a little something with this." "Its called Put Your Graffiti on Me" Turning my attention towards Lucious I joked  "Lucious thought I was talking about Facebook" I giggled rolling my eyes, turning back to the crowd "It might not be that" "Here we go I hope you guys like it..." The music started and I just did my thing. And may I say, I slayed for the Gods. Everybody loved it, Lucious loved it, the crowd was vibing and most importantly I was happy and stress free. At the end of the night I ended up signing a large amount of autographs and took loads of pictures. It was officially a good great day.
(

And yes I did say good great on purpose)

I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope that you guys read more. My computer will be fixed soon and there will be fast updates. Until then layta homies.