How They Met (Cookie and Luscious)

"You know your the only man I've been with " Cookie said.
"I've been with a lot of women but I've always looked for you in them " Luscious replied.

PAST

*Cookie*

It was a hot ass July 17th in the house with the broken fan on. It was barely workin' but we had make it work until we could get money to buy a new one. I was washin' the dishes tryna get it togetha before my moms got back from her job workin' as a stripper night time and waitress in the daytime. Tryna get this money so put food on the table so I ain't mad at her. I more mad at myself cause I'm 17 years old still livin' with my mom, daddy up and left on us when we needed him the most. But listen here fuck him, I don't even think he wanted us in the first place. He nothin' but a dead beat, I can sure as hell live without him. But, enough about his ol' sorry ass we talkin' bout me here. Now I was suppose to go to college but grades wasn't what I liked them to be so I gave up. Community college ain't a option point blank.

After washin' the dishes I thought maybe I should start on looking for a job myself. It's time for me to stop being such a lazy ass and do somethin' wit it. I walked outside bumpin' into a group of niggas tryna holla. I ain't a piece of chicken so don't touch me. Next thing I know gun shots were fired and I seen my big cousin Bunkie. Where the HELL did this nigga get a gun from? Nevermind that, who is the fine ass nigga he wit? That's the real question that most definitely need to be answered. Tall, Light Caramel skin, Hazel Eyes, Curly hair. I mean I don't bite but I can if he want me to. After the pesky niggas scramble when the gun shots were fired Bunkie pulled me to the side "Are you ight, cookie?"

He asked me sincerity in his eyes. " Yeah, I'm straight, they ain't put up a good fight anyway but who's ol' dude over there?" I say and ask with confidence, knowin' I could have him if I wanted. "This my main man Luscious, my partner in crime " Bunkie says with his annoying laugh. "Well you can call me Cookie " I say seductively with a wink. Kissing my hand then looking up at me he replies with " I love me some cookies"And with that I knew I'd see his sexy ass again. It's only a matter of time. Trust when I say he will be back.

Months Later

"HARDER LUSCIOUS BABY HARDER!!!" I grip on the headboard of his bed in his bedroom. He continuously pounded me harder and harder by each second. Thrustin' deeper and deeper inside of me. I don't know what to call this. Love makin' or just straight up sex but either way it was the best experience of my life. "YEAH WHO'S YO DADDY, WHO GOT THE BEST DICK?" He said while fuckin' harder than earlier. "YOU DADDY, NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU! AAHHHH IMA BUST SHIIITTTT!!!" I scream from the top of my lungs.
As we both blew at the same time , he hopped off me and kissed my neck. "That was amazing " I began, as I started breathing heavily. "You aint neva anythang like that ya hear?" He said biting neck. I began giggling while he smiled and I looked up at him smiling. "Neva leave me, okay?" I spoke softly, "Promise" he said kissing my lips.

"I love you, Luscious "

"I love you too, Cookie"

@girlinpurple3