Tiana and Hakeem

*Hakeem*

It was just Tiana and I chillen back at my crib watching some stupid show called The Middle, and all I gotta is it's a buncha bullshit. I ain't wanna watch it no more so I got up and told my maid to make me some shrimp and pasta cause you know a nigga gotta stay healthy or whateva. But as usual she just nodded her head and left to go to the store which meant me and Tiana have the place all to ourselves. She don't even know what she in for. Silently, I creep up behind her and gently started kissing her neck. "The maids gonnneee " I began kissing her once more "So and ......" She begins "So and we should go and have a little fun upstairs in my Lyon Den " I finish as she starts to giggle. I know she want it so Ima give it her. I grabbed her and pulled her upstairs to my bedroom. Opening the door I pushed her against the wall biting her lip. Dry thrusting her as she moaned my name. I threw her on the bed and immediately pulling off both of our clothes. Making sure to put a condom on for protection I began pounding her like the motherfuckin G that I am.

"Hakeem it hurts stop please ahhh baby please stop " Tiana pleaded while grabbing the bed sheets. Now I know damn well this girl not a virgin so why she acting like she is one. Honestly sometimes she be trippin I ain't gon lie. She pushes me from off of her and starts breathing heavily. Like we just started and she already out of breath. I guess that's what my dick does to you, if you know what I mean hehe. But anyways, she started putting her clothes back on which left me in disappointment cause I was bout ready to tear that ass up. "Look, I'm sorry but ever since I started taking these pills for my headaches all I feel is pain down there now, and it's not your fault" she spoke with sadness. Ya damn tootin it's not my fault, I don't even know why she said that for. "Yo but what's wrong with you baby? Why are you having headaches for? Whassup wit you Tiana " I asked with curiosity. "Hakeem I'm pregant and your the father " she cried with mixture of joy and nervousness in her voice.

After hearing those words I had to sit down a second. Pregnant? And I'm the father? So many emotions were flowing through my body, so many thoughts flew around in my head. Pregnant?....... Pregnant? "Listen Hakeem your the only man that I have ever been with and I'm 110 percent sure your the father of this baby." She spoke with a shaky voice. "Are you sure about that? Are you so sure that you even pregnant, or are you just tryna get my money?" I said in in disbelief turning towards her. "HAKEEM YOU KNOW IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW I'D NEVER USE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I HAVE MONEY OF MY OWN HAKEEM? I can't you believe would even sat anything like that or even think that way! " she yelled, getting up ready to walk out the door. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to be that way or sound like that, its just I'm scared and I don't want to do something I'm not ready for. I'm not ready to raise one to be fully honest wit you" I spoke honestly. "And it's okay to be scared but I know we can both get through this together. Please." She begs while holding my hand. "Okay, I love you " I say while kissing her and smiling. "I love you too " She spoke while kissing back passionately.

@Sunsetishere