intro

mark mckenna as

mark mckenna as...
Cullen Alexopoulos

The thing was, maybe apart of you is gonna excuse his actions

The thing was, maybe apart of you is gonna excuse his actions. Fair warning, that's what happens when you meet people that had it rough, that you see yourself in. They do horrible things, they disappoint you, maybe they even hurt you, but then you say you can't hate them. It's valid, it's comforting to see yourself in people that aren't perfect. So, when Cullen Alexopoulos commits horrible crimes to replace a painful hole in his heart, it's likely apart of you is either gonna feel bad because you had it better, or you had it the same.

Addiction was a disease, it was over powering. It's hard to blame people that become addicts, once you truly know the meaning behind it. The pain you feel when you stop using, the terrible feeling it does within your body. That's what happened with Cullens mom, getting bad off into heavy drugs in the process of recovering from her C-Section she had when welcoming her baby boy into the world. All while her one night stand wasn't aware of his kids existence until the day he was born.

Cullen Alexopoulos. What a intense and shocking day of April 13th was.

When Cullen reached the age of eight, his mom became so unfit that he'd practically raised himself. His dad helped out, but between his wife and son at home, it was hard to balance out his one night stand that he wasn't aware he had a child with until he was born. That all changed when Cullen turned nine, his mom leaving to get him a present, but never came back.

He moved in with his dad, his step mom, and younger brother. They were a good family, the type that you imagine for yourself, the type that you envy. Cullen always did, he wanted what his dad had with Demetri, he wanted his mom to love him the way Rose had loved Demetri. Thing was, his mom did love him, so much. She just loved her drugs a little bit more, and Cullen couldn't blame her for it. Especially not after finding out he was the cause of it all, the painful C-Section recovery the hurricane of it all.

From then on out, Cullen started to act out. He hated having to pretend like nothing happened, like he was just as perfect as Demetri was. The destruction came from anger and the painful want and craving got attention. His urge to protect others from horrible people came from his want for someone to do the same for him. The pain he infliction onto the bad people came from the suffering that beat him up inside. As he got older, it just turned into a bad habit though. A bad habit that had him in court multiple times, arrest that his dad had to put up tons of money for, and all too many suspensions.

When Cullen was sixteen, he was practically a foot in juvie. His dad knew he needed to do something, to get him some form of help to figure out what the cause of it all was. But, instead of therapy, Cullen was sent to a boarding school for a year and a half. Sure, it was meant to get him away from The Valley, to help him grow, but to a sixteen years old boy, all it seemed was just another person that didn't want to deal with him.

Now, a year and a half later, Cullen comes home to cram himself into the middle of a karate war. Only, he was met with three past hookups that seemed to hit a little too close to home.

this is a POLY fic, NOT a love triangle.

kylie speaks

ty to my bae Tia_xcx
for giving me the idea
of making a robby and
tory poly and helping
me with cullens character!
i had such a fun time
creating our little
psycho!!!

ty to my bae Tia_xcx for giving me the idea of making a robby and tory poly and helping me with cullens character!i had such a fun timecreating our little psycho!!!