xiv. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Where have you been?" Kreese asked in disbelief as Cullen stormed into the all valley

"Where have you been?" Kreese asked in disbelief as Cullen stormed into the all valley. "We've-"

He was cut off by Cullens fist colliding with his face.

"Oh shit!" Tory and Robby gapped on sync.

"What's going on here?" Terry asked in disbelief.

"Tory." Cullen looked up at her with a shake of his head. "Fight how ever the hell you wanna fight."

"Hey." Terry grabbed his shoulders, getting his hands shoved away. "Who do you think you are?"

"I think i'm someone who's not gonna sit back and let you manipulate my girlfriend and boyfriend anymore!" he argued, looking to Tory again. "Do whatever you want, don't worry about any of this other stuff. It's just noise, stupid fucking noise."

Tory looked to Silver, back to Kreese who backed off but was holding his jaw. She met Cullens eye. "I will."

Robby grabbed Cullens arm and pulled him away from the senseis. "What's happening?"

"This place isn't good for us, Robby. I know that now." Cullen looked down at him, grabbing his face. "All this suffering and pain, all they want is to make it worse on all of us. The world doesn't hate us. Our lives aren't fair, no shit, but what they're teaching us isn't either. They don't care about us, they care about hurting other people that haven't even done anything."

Robby looked back to the doors. "Something bad happened with Kenny. I think you're right."

Robby faced Cullen again. "I don't wanna do this anymore."

Cullen smiled, nodding. "Let's support our girl, then get the fuck outta here."

Robby grinned, leaning his head onto his forehead as Cullen wrapped and arm around him, the pair watching Tory head onto the mat once more.

They took their marks again, Tory bounced on the mat infront of Sam, kicking forward and swinging a punch backwards when circling her. Sam dodged it, blocking her kick, sending her own, forearms coming up and blocking the string of punches Tory threw at her. Sam kicked to the side, Tory punching her in the stomach and scored the point. "Score, one-one. Fight!"

Cullen grinned as Robby clapped. Sam kicked toward Tory, having it blocked before Tory twisted around, kicking in return to get her right again. "Point! Two-one, Nichols."

"Yeah!" Cullen cheered on Tory again.

Sam stood infront of Tory, using balancing hand motions, Daniel gave a proud look. Tory looked oddly before Sam ended it with one fist above her head, the other before her. The ref nodded. "Ready? And fight!"

Tory struck first, kicking as Sam blocked them, Tory side kicking her in the ribs as Sam threw her fist her way, Tory blocking it. The Miyagi-Do tossed her leg over Torys head, taking her original position again as they backed up away from each other for a second. Tory swung around twice, trying to kick her, having each blocked. She blocked Sams hits in return, linking their arms together and yanking her harshly.