viii. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?

"Mr

"Mr.Keene." Kreese spoke up the next day, breaking Robby away from training with Tory. "You have a visitor."

Cullen got out of his stance with the dummy, looking at the short boy. Tory looked at Robby. "You know this kid?"

"I-I-I'm Kenny." he stumbled over his words. "My brother, Shawn Payne, said you could help me."

"I didn't know Shawn had a brother." Robby walked forward with curious eyes. "Is he out?"

"No. That's why i'm here." Kenny said back, one of his shoulders slummed to the side from how he was holding his bag. "These a-holes keep hassling me. One of them knows karate, so-"

"This is a dojo." Kreese cut him off, catching his attention again. "You are interrupting my class."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Kenny looked in a minor panic.

"Sensei." Robby spoke up to have Kreese look over. "Shawn Payne was one of the toughest guys in juvie. Kicked my ass a few times."

Cullen elbowed Tory. "He's a little small, don't you think?"

"You know, in the real world, we have to fight our own battles." Kreese looked to Kenny again. "Cobra Kai can teach you how. But you have to prove that you're worthy."

"How do I do that?" Kenny looked up at him gentle.

"Take your shoes off and get on the mat." Kreese encouraged quickly.

"Looks like we're about to find out." Tory said in response, dragging him off the mat.

"How-How am I suppose to fight if I haven't had any training yet?" Kenny looked in a panic as he stood on the mat, Kyler stretching infront of him.

"To be a Cobra Kai, you have to have a killer instinct." Kreese spoke his way with a minor nod. Kyler popped his neck.

"Fighting position." Kreese encouraged loudly.

"Don't worry, man. I'll go easy on you." Kyler cracked a grin, holding his fist infront of him as Kenny mimicked his position.

"Ais!" Kreese yelled as Kyler went toward Kenny, the small boy giving a squeal as he back up. The dojo laughed at him.

"Come back on the mat. Grow some pubes. Let's go." Kyler laughed, encouraging him back on. Robby looked toward Cullen.

"It's all right, Mr.Payne." Kreese spoke as Kenny got back on the mat. "Try again. Ais!"

Kyler went toward Kenny again, the small boy backing off the mat once again with a minor yell. Kreese nodded. "All right, i've seen enough."

"Yeah, me too." Kyler chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Kreese stopped the dojo from laugher at his sudden snap. "The All Valleys just a few short months away. We don't have time for losers or cowards."