xi. 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭?

"What the hell happened to you?" Robby gapped as Cullen walked into his room that morning

"What the hell happened to you?" Robby gapped as Cullen walked into his room that morning. "Why do you look like you killed someone?"

"Why do you look so hot?" Tory corrected him, the blood on his face clearly something she enjoyed.

"Hitchhiked." he tossed his bag into the corner, falling onto the floor. "For three hours until an old lady picked me up."

"What?" the both called on sync.

"Stop talking to me." he waved them off, shutting his eyes and planting his hand over his face. "Oh my god, my ribs are killing me."

They crawled onto the floor with him, laying on either side. "Where'd you go?"

"See my mom." he said in truth.

Tory turned her head. "You found her?"

"Doesn't matter." he mumbled, keeping his eyes closed. "Doesn't fucking matter at all."

"Wanna blow some shit up?" Tory suggested.

"Blow sole shut up that won't get us in jail." Robby nodded with a grin down at Cullen. "Sound like a plan?"

Cullen tried to hold back a grin. "Sounds freaking amazing."

Robby got to his feet, reaching his hand down to pull him up. "Tory?"

She held her hands out, both boys grasping them to pull her to her feet.

Cullen laughed as one of the new recruits ran off. Tory shook her head. "What did you do?"

"I was just messed with him." Cullen joked.

Robby pulled him to fall in with the rest of the class. "Think we need to work on what it means to just mess with someone."

Sensei Kreese walked before them as he started class. "Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, Sensei Silver?"

"Yes, we do." the taller man spoke confidently. "Weakness."

"Your opponent's weakness must be exploited whenever possible." Kreese went on.

"At the tournament, you'll have to recognize that weakness. And make no mistake, we all have one." Silver looked around at them. Cullen looked over at Robby when he said it.

"Sensei Kreese doesn't." Tory spoke up.

"Of course he does. We all do." Terry corrected her. "Today, your goal is to find your opponent's weakness and attack it. No points. You hit the mat, you lose. You got it? All right, prepare for combat."

They spread out soon after, Tory going first with the new girl.

Cullens left knee and left shoulder touched Robbys right one's while they watched Tory and Piper. "You just gonna dance around or you gonna throw something?"