iii. 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"Everyone's out

"Everyone's out." Cullen walked back into his room after checking his parents and Demetris room. Robby sat on his bed, his back to the wall with his eyes shut. "Where have you been staying at?"

"Cobra Kai floor." the green eyed boy gave a minor grin, Cullen hoping into the bed and grabbing his book by the side of his bed. "Are you still reading?"

"Hell yeah. Boarding schools have massive libraries, I stole a whole bag full." he hummed, tossing it next to him and adjusting to sit side ways of Robby. "So, you gonna tell me anything? I got some stuff out of Tory, but, not your story."

"Wanna know the juvie talk?" he questioned with an exhale, Cullen shrugged. "Got my ass kicked then made a friend."

"Sounds familiar." the paler boy said back, getting a laugh in return.

"What about you? Boarding school put you in your place?" the Keene boy nodded his way.

Cullen shrugged. "Made me more thankful for my time. But, it also kept me cooped up too long. Now I just want to go wild."

"Yeah, well-" Robby slapped his knee. "Don't."

"Why? I can take your open cell now." Cullen joked in return, his ankle hitting Robbys.

"A familiar face has taken a lot of edge off." Robby said honestly his way, a knowing look in his eye. "So, don't get arrested."

"Will try my very hardest." Cullen hummed. "So, you had a girlfriend, she cheats on you, school fight happens, you go to juvie, and now you're home."

"Sums it up all right." Robby chuckled in return.

"Where's that hot mom of yours?" he nodded with a questionable look. "She still with that dude?"

"One of them." Robby waved him off. "I don't knew, she's everywhere."

"Well, sleeping on Cobra Kais floor isn't gonna cut it." Cullen stood up, walking toward his dresser. "You can stay here, there's enough room and my dad and Rose aren't gonna come in here after eight."

"Then we just go to Cobra Kai together?" Robby gave an odd look. "Are you seriously thinking about joining?"

"Doesn't seem so bad." Cullen pulled the bag from under his clothes. "Wanna smoke before going to sleep?"

"How'd you get ahold of that already?" he grinned, hurrying off the bed to follow Cullen toward the window.

"It's easy to get ahold of if you go down town." he said in rerun, the two sitting on either some of the window. "Talk to Trey or the Rat Guy any?"

"Jail." Robby said in return. "I stopped hanging around them a long time ago."

"Never liked them much." the older Alexopoulos shook his head, pulling one of the joints from the bag and tossing the rest toward his bed. "So, I come home, ready to go absolutely wild, only to find out my favorite boy and best girl are both on probation. How nice."

Robby gave a little grin, biting the inside of his mouth. "Sorry to disappoint."

"It's okay." Cullen said, the joint in his mouth as he lit the end. "Maybe it'll be a good influence on me."

Robby watched him inhale, holding it for a moment before blowing side ways to avoiding it going toward Robby. He shook his head slightly. "I wish you had been here for all of this."

Cullen frowned his eyebrows. "The whole...karate war?"

"Just all of it. Things just went really downhill when you left." Robby took the joint from him, shrugging his shoulders. "Just wished you'd been here."

"Yeah, I wish I had too." Cullen said in return, resting his head back against the window. "You know I didn't go by choice, right?"

"I know." Robby said through an exhale.

"So, why's it seem like you kinda blame me?" Cullen narrowed his eyes. Not in a glaring, or angry, way. More so in a knowing, don't lie to me, way.

Robby shook his head. "I don't blame you. I just wished both of us would have taken the threat of sending you to boarding school more seriously."

Cullen took the joint back. "Yeah, me too."

Robby leaned his head to the side. "I didn't know you knew Tory."

"Oh yeah, for sure." Cullen coughed slightly, talking and smoking at the same time not working out. Robby almost laughed as he came down from the fit of choking. "Since freshman year, i'm pretty sure."

"Around the same time we met." Robby pointed out, getting a nod. "You never talked about her?"

"I liked keeping you two separate." Cullen said bluntly. "Like a day and night thing."

Robby had to laugh. "Oh, woah, just lay it all out there then."

"Just being honest. I didn't want it to get complicated or weird." he said in return, eyeing Robby a second. "I'd leave her house, then go right to yours. Makes me seem like an asshole."

"Just a bit." he agreed with a comical grin. "But, whatever, right? You never did the strings attached thing."

"And look where it got me? Two best friends that i've seen naked. Perfect." he said in return, making Robby laugh suddenly, coughing on the smoke. "Easy, Tiger. We have plans in the morning."

"We're actually going to that?" Robby rubbed his throat, giving Cullen the rest of the joint to finish off. "Figured you wanted to just blow it off."

"Tory made it seem like you wanted us to come." he shook his head in return, making sure the joint was burnt out. "Maybe get on Kreeses good side if we're gonna stick around."

"Hum, wouldn't be too confident in that." Robby said honestly, walking back to Cullens bed. "You still like the outside?"

"Always." he nodded, letting Robby crawl in, closest to the wall before doing the same. "You need a light on?"

"No, i'm good." he said back, thinking in his head. "If I wake you up in the middle of the night, i'm sorry."

"Why? You sleep walk now?" Cullen gave an alarming look.

"No." Robby chuckled at his face. "Just, in juvie, it was hard to sleep so now it's a habit."

Cullen nodded understanding like. "I get that. It's okay if you do."

Robby gave a greatful nod as Cullen flipped the light off, scooting in close as his arm slide under Robbys pillow to provide mental support.

kylie speaks

bfs