ii. 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Hello? Tory?" Cullen called out as he walked behind the dojo building

"Hello? Tory?" Cullen called out as he walked behind the dojo building. "Why aren't we-"

He stopped when met with not only Tory, but four other boys. He had immediately recognized Kyler, holding his head up a little higher. Tory turned when she heard him. "Good. You're here."

"Shit, man. Boarding school did you good." Kyler leaned on the side of the dojo with a cheeky grin his way. "I like the hair."

Cullen eyed him oddly, looking to Tory. "These are your new friends?"

"They're Cobra Kai." she nodded her head. "That's Kyler, Mikey, Rickenberger, and Hawk."

"Wh-" he began, stopping sudden as he laid eyes upon this 'Hawk' creature. He laughed slightly. "Oh shit."

Hawk inhaled slightly. "Hey, Cullen."

"You guys know each other?" Tory looked between the pair.

"Yeah." Cullen grabbed Eli's face with a grin. "Woah, look at this hair. When'd you do this?"

"You came home?" Hawk pulled his face from Cullens hands. "Boarding school too enough of you?"

"Shit. I told you they were gonna send me back." Cullen cracked a grin, nodding toward Tory after a second. "I'm offended you didn't talk about me."

"I did." she blinked in return. "He didn't say anything."

"Sounds like him." Cullen pushed the side of Eli's face slightly, looking at the door. "What is this? VIPs only door?"

"Hell yeah, baby." Kyler pulled it open as the loud screech heard through the air. "Nichols wanted you to get special treatment."

Tory flashed a knowing look. "Only because new recruits have already passed."

"Oh, yeah." Cullen nodded with a hidden smirk. "I believe you."

Kyler and the other two boys walked in first, Tory next. Cullen looked back at Eli as he trailed back. "Didn't take you to be the karate type."

"Yeah, well, you've been gone a long time." he said back in minor bitterness.

"Yeah, but my phone still worked." Cullen said back, their conversation kept low. "Yet you block my number and stop your letters?"

"Moving on. It's the way of life." he rolled his eyes in return, walking closer now. "No room for desperate shit."

Cullen went to say something again before the boys voice cut in again. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Cullen accidentally bumped into the back of Tory when she stopped walking, both of them following Hawks gaze as he stormed over. It took the Alexopoulos boy a second to realize Robby Keene had stood not too far away from him. Cullen held his head a bit higher, looking down at Tory. "Holy shit. He goes here too?"