20

You opened the door and looked right into the face of a smiling girl.
„What do you want Yuriko? And how the fuck do you know where we live?"
You grunted, clearly not amused by her presence.
„Oh haha, you're so funny. But if you really care, Dabi gave me the address."
She responded and pushed you aside.
„Now get out of the way."
Your back hit the wall and Yuriko entered the apartment you lived in and started calling out Dabis name.
„I didn't give you permission to come in."
You tried to stop her, but how would you ever be able to stop a stubborn person with a clear target, who didn't even try to pay attention to you?
Dabi opened the door to his room and walked outside to greet Yuriko.
„Hey Dabi-san!"
She grabbed onto his collar and pulled him down to her level.
She gave him a slight kiss on the lips.
'What the heck is that bitch doing?'
If eyes could shoot lasers, yours definitely would. But why tho? Was that the feeling of jealousy crawling up your back?
You shook your head.
'Bitch, stop that right now. It makes no sense anyways.'
You just walked past them and locked the door to your room. You threw yourself onto the bed and pulled the blanket over your head.
„Oh please y/n, stop feeling sorry for yourself because you didn't take your chance earlier."
You heard someone say.
You immediately pulled the covers away from you and looked up. Toga was sitting on the window sill and scratched dirt under her nails away with one of her knives.
„What the heck are you doing here?"
You asked in confusion and let yourself fall back on your stomach again.
„I was actually waiting for you to hang out and stuff, but you don't seem in the mood to talk."
She responded and put the knife away.
„Yup, you're probably right. I just had to open the door for Yuriko."
You mumbled into the pillow you had smashed your face in.
„It's her first time coming over to our new hideout and she already acts like she fucking lives here!"
Your jaw clenched and your fingers digged into the mattress.
„And you are probably also bothered by the fact that she came over to see Dabi, right?"
Toga asked.
You looked up to face her.
'No, that's not it, I just don't like her. Right? That must be it.'
You hesitated to think that thought to the end.
'On the other hand.... Seeing Yuriko kiss Dabi made me feel... Furious in some way...'
Suddenly you got a flashback to moment, when you helped Dabi dye his hair two weeks ago. The whole time, you had been pretty close to him and you would lie if you said that you didn't enjoy it.
You actually had a couple of those moments, where you seemed to have that kind of tension and you realized that the longer all of this went on, the more you craved his attention.
„That's what I thought."
Toga said.
You didn't realize how long you had been thinking about all this. Maybe Yurikos connection with Dabi really was bothering you. And maybe it was not only bothering you, it was bothering you intensely.
„Even if this was the case, there would be nothing I could do about it."
You responded.
„Aww y/n, you sound so sad."
Toga said and came up to you to hug you.
„So you really have feelings for him."
She whispered and rubbed your back to comfort you.
„I-I... I try not to deny that Yuriko being around him doesn't make me feel bothered."
You said and lowered your head. It was a sign of acceptance, at least you guessed. A sign of at least accepting parts of the truth.

„Move your ass!"
You yelled.
Yuriko whipped her hair in your face and it made you drop the plate you were holding.
It shattered on the ground and porcelain pieces flew in all directions.
„You stupid fucking whore! I told you to move!"
You grabbed her from behind and pushed her against the counter.
„Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you!? "
She squinted her eyes and stared at you like like an offended puffer fish.
„One last time, move your ass out of the way."
You hissed.
„Why should I? You're so fucking rude."
She responded and you felt how her looks were literally piercing through your soul.
„I live here, for God's sake! You just show up randomly every second day and act like all of this shit belongs to you! You don't live here, you don't pay rent for this shit and you also will never move into this shitty apartment. "
„Uhm... What is going on here? "
Spinner must've entered the kitchen in the meantime.
He stood in the door frame and looked like he was about to leave again.
„Dabi just carried in junk, that's all."
You huffed and stepped over the porcelain shatters and left without losing another word.

Someone knocked on my door. They didn't wait for a response and just opened it two seconds later. Of course it was Dabi. Who else would be as reckless and just come in? Well.... Probably every other villain living in this hideout.
„What do you want dumbass?"
You huffed and didn't even bother to turn around.
„About Yuriko... I know it's hard for you to share, but-"
You cut him off.
„Share? SHARE?! Are you fucking serious you burned chicken nugget! Share my whole fucking personal space?! "
While speaking out the last sentence, your voice cracked.
„No, actually it's only about sharing me."
He responded.
„You stupid fuck! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM AND SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH. And more importantly, STOP THINKING THE FUCKING UNIVERSE EVOLVES AROUND YOU!"
You felt how tears started to rise in your eyes and turned away so Dabi wouldn't see.
„Well, that's another way to tell someone to fuck off."
He mumbled and closed the door behind his back.

Just leaving this little cliffhanger right there, I hope you don't mind <3