53

Gore warnig for this chapter
It will be written in thick letters so you can skip if you don't feel comfortable with it

It felt like a rope tightening around your neck.
It was choking you hardly and the feeling off endless suffocating made your vision slowly go blurry.
It was the pressure.
The never ending pressure that was put on your shoulders.
You wanted do draw blood.
You wanted to see it dripping out of fresh wounds and taste it afterwards.
You heard steps heading towards the dark room you were in.
The door opened and a bright flash of light hit your face.
The light pierced through your eyeballs but you still kept focusing on the person standing inside the doorframe.
The light from behind was framing her tall figure perfectly.
„Get your lazy ass up, you're allowed to leave now.“
She ordered in a harsh tone.
You pulled your tense body upwards and began slowly walking towards the doorframe.
You passed her by and stepped in the light flooded corridor that led into the main building.
You climbed up the staircase.
When you were halfway up the voice of your mother made you stop.
„I will be out of the house tonight. A new deal is waiting for me and I will be there tonight. You stay at the house and prepare all your training for the next day.“
You lowered your gaze as a sign of obeying to the order.
Then you continued walking up to your room.
When the door closed behind you, your while body tensed up once again.
You never even thought about obeying to the last order your mother gave you.
Now you were out there for revenge. Revenge and revenge only.
You put on the pieces of your training gier and and waited until you heard the front door close.
You stuffed a knife into the side gier of your leg and walked outside.
You ran towards the front door and waited until you heard the engine of a car start in front of the house.
The door was locked. You sprinted to the nearest window and made it burst with your quirk.
You jumped outside and followed the stretched black car down the road.
It was going faster every second but you were able to keep up with the speed.
The car headed towards a sketchy looking area and parked in a dirty alleyway.
You hid behind a corner and watched your mother get out of the car and walk over to a mental door that was slightly filthy looking.
The driver drove the car put of the alley again.
You kept hiding.
It didn't take much time until your mother walked out of the building again, stuffing something into her purse.
The car wasn't back yet, probably the deal didn't take as much time as she thought.
This was your chance.
You pulled up your face covering and stepped outside of the shadows.
She noticed you immediately.
„Who are you?“
Notice, but apparently not recognize.
You didn't say a word.
You put your hands in front of your chest as if you were about to use your quirk.
She would know soon anyway.
You got one or two steps closer and then released a massive shock wave that pushed anything backwards against the wall of a building.
Your mothers face tensed up.
„You. How dare are you disobeying my orders and now going against me?“
She stood up straight and glared at you.
You didn't care to talk.
Electricity built up in the palms of your hands.
„If you don't put that behavior down immediately you are going to die tonight.“
She said in a calm but threatening tone.
Still no verbal response from you.
Instead you shifted one foot backwards and got into fighting position.
„If you want it that way, you can get it.“
She let the coat she was wearing smoothly slide down her shoulders and it dropped into the dirt.
She also got in position but before she was able to start an attack towards you, you had already smacked her against the wall one more time.
Then she quickly ran a couple steps forward and released a shock wave that pushed you in the air.
You flew a couple meters and crashed into a few dumpsters that were parked at the side.
One sharp edge cut your arm.
Blood was slowly dripping out of it but you didn't care much.
Your target moved towards you quickly.
You pulled yourself up quickly and clenched your teeth.
„You are a disgrace to my bloodline!“
She released another shock wave that immediately pushed you back down again.
You honestly didn't get a chance to stand up for more seconds.
You back hit the edge this time and you felt it painfully poke your flesh right next to your spine.
Your mother harshly grabbed your jaw and made you look at her.
„Filthy.“
Her voice had the most impact of disregard in it you've ever heard.
You kept the connection between your and her gaze and put on a psychopathic grin.
Her hand slid down from your chin to your throat and as soon as she reached it, she stabbed her thumb into your larynx.
But instead of trying to move her hand by slapping it away you created a massive collar of electricity around you neck.
The electricity  traveled through her nerves and eventually had such and impact that made her fly backwards herself.
You just kept that grin on you face while the electricity slowly began covering most of your body parts.
She fired multiple shock waves at you but you dodged them by creating some yourself.
The were crashing into each other and blocking them away from you.
You made your way through and started another attack.
Suddenly you felt a hand grab your neck and smash you into the ground multiple times.
Blood was running down your face on different spots.
„You fight like an old lady.“
You mumbled into the dirt.
„Just look at you. You're at your limits. I can feel you shiver while you desperately trying to hold me on the ground. I didn't even pull out half my potential in this fight.“
Her grib loosened a little and you could feel that she was scared.
That was your chance.
You quickly turned around and pushed her back while electricity was covering the palms of your hands.
She was weakened due to all the electric shocks but not dead yet.
You kicked the blood from your lips and smiled as you slowly walked closer to her.