68

Dabi nervously tapped his fingers against his coffee cup while his knee bounced up and down.
He was waiting for someone but that specific someone just wouldn't enter the kitchen.
After almost ten more minutes a person wearing pink Pyjamas and messy blonde hair got in.
Toga was yawning while pouring some milk into a cup so she could mix it with her strawberry powder.
„Sup you little rat."
He huffed.
She quickly turned around to him.
„Oh it's you. You look almost as crusty and stinky like Shigaraki today."
She hissed as a response.
„Listen I need to talk to you about something."
He said in a bit more serious way.
„Oh is it because y/n decided to go to the mall with me a few days ago? Are you still jealous because of that?"
She still didn't seem to be too amused about him trying to get in touch with her.
„I need your help with a little something."
He began.
„Why do you come to me? Why don't you ask Twice instead?"
He rolled his eyes.
„Because you know how to keep a secret and he just blurts it out to the world the second he knows.. Listen. It's also about y/n and if things involve her you are always ready to do some shit."
Her eyes lit up as he mentioned her.
„Alright alright... What is going on."
She dumped four spoons of strawberry power into her cup and sat down across the table while slowly stirring it.
„I need you to help me get the apartment for a night. I need all the others gone, you understand? But not in the most obvious way, get it?"
She began grinning.
„Ohhh Dabi I think I know what you want from me."
He rolled his eyes. Maybe he was even blushing a little but she couldn't exactly tell.
„Look. It wouldn't be a problem for me but I just feel like y/n would be more comfortable if the whole league didn't know."
She nodded in agreement.
„Now I also understand why you didn't want to involve Twice. He would definitely completely lose his shit if he knew that you were planning on having a bit more intense make out session with you ~darling~.“
She especially emphasized the word darling.
„At least I have a hot girlfriend. I know that's something you can only dream about!"
He clapped back.
„You better shut your bitch ass up or there is no chance you'll get laid by your hot girlfriend."
She exactly knew what she did there.
„Because unlike you I can survive without sex for a while."
He rolled his eyes but she knew that she had definitely hit a soft spot.
„But we need to do something about the people c'mon... I don't really want to take her to another place where she might not feel safe."
He responded.
Toga agreed.
„How about we just take them all to the same activity. Don't worry I'll be there to watch them."
She suggested.
„Yea that's a good one. But what are we gonna do?"
Their brainstorming went on for a while.
Go swimming? No. Spinner would immediately get noticed and nothing would get Shigaraki to touch some water.
Movie theater? No. Twice can't sit still for twenty minutes and Shigaraki hates crowded spaces. So he definitely wouldn't go.
An arcade? Twice is too irresponsible with money.
Go out to eat? No. Spinners lizard ass would've been noticed immediately and it's also too expensive. And again... Shigaraki just hates fucking people.
„What the heck are we supposed to do? "
Dabi sighed thinking that there was no way that they could get everyone to leave the place.
„Ouuuu Dabiiii I have the perfect idea!"
It suddenly hit her like a lightning strike.
„Laser tag! Compaction, games, literally life action video games! C'mon that's perfect! You remember when the four of us went?"
Her idea was really like the missing puzzle piece.
Dabi agreed. It was totally perfect. He then remembered the time when they last went.
„Jesus I almost kissed her in the dark back then... I was still with Yuriko though but I wanted to do it so badly."
He admitted out of nowhere.
Toga giggled into her sleeves.
„I always knew you would fall for her eventually if you didn't on the first day of meeting her."
He let out a nervous chuckle.
„Well she looked hot and I wanted to rail her but when I got to know her more I realized what a sweet person she is and honestly... It made me want to rail her a little less... But just because I actually could imagine myself staying with her for a really long time."
„Well congrats you made it champ."
She said and rolled her eyes.
„Could you stop being so fucking rude for a second? We're also talking about your best friend don't we?"
He tried to shut her up.
She nodded.
„But I am also not the one who wants to get laid by her.“
She teased.
„I literally hate you so fucking much and if I didn't need you to get the whole league to the laser tag I would burn you to ash right on spot."
Dabi grunted.
Toga just continued to drink her strawberry milk knowing she was safe as long as she would follow his will.
„Don't pee your big boy pants. I will help you somehow... But onlyyy..."
„But only what?!"
Dabi asked.
„But only if you give me some of your blood."
„Why would you need that? We don't have any missions you would need my blood for."
He put his coffee cup down.
„I need it for some... Experiments."
Both of them stared into each other's eyes for a second.
„Fine. I'll give you my blood but only if you keep your word."
She heavily nodded.
„Of course I will!"

Alright y'all that's it for today!
Hope you enjoyed reading this
It's definitely slowly getting spicier with time
Stay tuned for the next one and see you when I upload again, also don't know when it's gonna come out but I'm working on it