"01"

(An's pov)

A peaceful morning in everyone's life and same for a mother and a daughter, but no one know what will be their life in a few days

Lee sumi or lee Minji's mother and only person minji cares.

"Minji ...are you up?"her mother called her out and soon she received her reply and than she went back to her work.

"I'm up mom"

(minji pov)

Gosh! how the hell can i forget that today I'm joining new skool

I don't know what will happen next . First we relocated our residence and than this new school and that means attention.....let's see what faith is bringing.

Today's outfit well a black top with black Jean's along with white shoes. Getting all my thing and my bag pack.

With that i went in hall and found mom cooking breakfast.

"Morning mom"i said with a 'smile'

"Morning...well here have toast and yes ...you're favourite MILK." And there we go..

"Ok". Than I Digged into  food and started my breakfast

"What's wrong ? mom ? Why are you smiling like a manic? " I said after I saw her smiling like stupid

"Show to me also" I questioned her.

"Ya! Are you that mature ? Check my phone? And i think now you need to go .... now.... move ...bie" ok it'll be fine .

"Fine ..I'm out !" I yeld from the door as I stepped out.

An's pov》

Minji left her place and start heading towards her new skool. But she don't know what is waiting for her ...what her fate is bringing in her ' peaceful ' life . But here meet will like this ...that was unexpected.

《Minji's pov》

I was walking down the street with my headphone in my ears .I  was using my phone . The schooll is bit far from this place,then i heard a horn
I turned back and saw a black limo . I get my right side as i was walking in centre of roa.my mistake. In no  time that car left at a high speed and *splash* *splash*..

Shit! my clothes are dirty because of rain last night, but that limo stopped at some distance and i was flaming in anger. I am not going to leave that Dumb person so easily. I walked in that direction.

"Hey?! Mister...look wht u did?!?" I said in almost calm tone.

"Look u little one it was a mistake . Get it ?!" It was the driver. He was rude to me.

"Okay?and ?" I said with my one  eyebrow raised.

"And?,Now get away my masters ,they are late for their work " he yelled at me.

"let me talk to your 'master' then. And if they are getting late then i'm also getting late,now let me talk to your master" I was yeld at him

"What is going on ?A voice said. It was a boy he was tall and handsome yet his eyes held on emotions.

"And now tell for real what's the deal?" His hand were in his pockets

"Look he splashed water . I  mean Dirty water on me and mistake was his now  he is blaming that it was my fault" I said and pointed to that man who was somehow a little scared.? Ok well I don't care.

"O , then I'm really sorry if it was his mistake ...i am sorry. " he said with a little smile.

"What sorry?! Look my all clothes, they are Dirty and you're sorry won't clean this disaster. "

"Look we are already late now you leave . you're getting my nerves. Here keep this money with you and get lost out of my sigh ." His smile was replaced with an annoyed face .

"Gosh!keep you money with you and i don't need YOUR money. I have that much of money to pay all the dry clean expenses,get it ?! "

"Fine! Now can i go? sam start the engine we are leaving RIGHT-AWAY ." This boy

Ok fine go ! I am also late .

With that they went and i also went to a cafe it was just infront of  place of this "accident". With that i went and change into this :-

Thankfully I always have extra clothes with me and  i rushed toward my school with was now in  distance of  about 20 minutes

Finally i think i can reached their on time.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(End of the chapter and vote the story 💖)