"09"

(Minji's pov)

"I was-was here to see the beautiful moon...,it seriously look good today right? "

"Really?..... if u wanted to watch the moon then why did you came here why not at your house...,ok I get it you came here to watch Moon but why to stand  on edge of the bridge and you also step a head which can leads you to fell in the river? " oh man his voice was so deep and it was scaring the shit out of me he sounds mad like really mad .

"I didn't did that on purpose...i lost my balance than...you came out of nowhere and held me by my waist." Suddenly my eyes were locked in his eyes, not wanting to break the eye contact for some reason. The atmosphere was different maybe because of our position he was still holding me by my waist.

."I'm sorry..i didn't mean to -" by clearing his throat he said these word a d let me out of his grip .

"Yes I know but now....bye i need to go" he left me and  I bid him a good bye

"Yeah yeah you should..,bye take care" he also left.

-

I left from there and went to car  and left from there.

It again took me to reach 2 and half hour because the road was empty and the car was on a very high speed.

The hall was dead silent and no one was there. But suddenly someone called my name and my steps came to halt.

"Stop"the voice was very deep.

"Come here minji"but this time it was a different voice. But I know it was one of my brothers only as mom and Mr.kim are not here. I still can't make differentiate between their voices.

I went to the voice and light were ON there were  two of brothers one was jin hyung and other was Namjoon hyung.

"Yes hyung" i did shuttered this time.

"Where were you " Namjoon hyung asked and his face was blank.

"I was at-at the river han" and there we go I shuttered .

"Look at the time is this any time to go to river han and you to know we live near forest area so there are also some wild animals..also you think  is it  save for a teenager girl to roam around ?hm?.., I too know you are kown the case with that girl." Namjoon hyung was saying in a calm tone but still was scary and about that girl thing there was a teenager girl who was touched inappropriately by some drunken man but thank god some one came on time and saved that girl .

"Hm I-I know" my head was down and I was also nodded at him what he is saying.

"Then also?please be a little more careful it's not safe for you " he looked at he with a little soft eyes and smiled.

"That enough joon and minji now go to your room...,good night" jin hyung ended the discussion and I also wished them good night and left from there.

I get in my room..,i bandaged my hand because i know how to do tht ofc mom taught me little and also asked my unnie to teach me .

It was already almost past 1 in the morning and i was not able to sleep all this time i was just changing my position hopefully to get a position i can feel comfort. But..,there was no other option to take sleeping pill I know only they will help.

-

"Minji..,hey i'm calling you from minute  and you are not answering me? Is everything alright? " i could heard some sort of worried ness and concern from felix who was trying to talk to me.

"Yes and everything is alright..,i was just...forget it and lets go to cafeteria?shall we?" I answered him this simple and went to cafeteria

"Yah! Felix? Who is taehyun? I meet him a  s few days ago Do you know anything?" He just shock his head as a no and we went to a vacant table and head our lunch .