"18"

"Minji let's go now if you are done?"jungkook said mention me. So currently we are in one of the kim enterprise who's CEO is jin hyung and vice CEO is yoongi hyung.

We are were basically going to mall but jin hyung got call from someone. Lately he suggested that we should go and have a tour of company so others also agreed to it so did me

Me and Jungkook were asked to get some food for ourselves as jin and yoongi hyung were in the meeting while others were I don't.

"Yah just wait I still need to get my chocolate milk shake" I replied him.

"We are getting late " he deadpanned.

"Look kook if you got your banana milkshake before me than have little patience" I have to give him a little piece of knowledge as he need it alot . ALOT

"Yes yes grandma as you say" he said kinda mocking me with a stupid face.

After few more minutes I got my milkshake too than we both left for jin hyung's office.

-

"Minji what is your favourite colour?"hoseok hyung asked me

"That black and purple" I replied him taking a sip from by chocolate milkshake.

"Favourite food" jimin hyung asked this time.

"Before food disorders its was kimchi but now I like fruits only" I casually replied him.

"From how much time are you having these foods disorder?" Namjoon hyung said being a little curious

"For last three or four months..,but I'm having stage one only and in these few months I have recovered alot like I can have these things for consumption" I said pointing at the waffles,pastry and my milkshake. Namjoon hyung also nodded in response.

"Where is jin hyung?he is not here yet?"I questioned namjoon hyung . Just than jin hyung came with others.

"So you we missing me huh?"jin hyung said with a small smile.

"No I just need some water" I said with a poker face.

"What?" jin hyung also said with a pocket face.

"Minji tell me something about your childhood"jin hyung said sitting on the single sofa with hobi hyung on the chair a little far from him.

"Childhood..." a bitter smile formed on when I remembered those happy and sad moments. And all of them noticed it.

"If you not comfortable with that so please don't...we can talk about it later ok ...minji are you ok" jin hyung said with an assuring look and his voice was a little soft than usual.

"Hm...I will share it's not like that but I need a little more time to adjust...don't get me wrong but I need alot of time to adjust" I stated it all and some of them nodded understanding me. Well that is Good tho.

Then there was knock at the door and a girl came inside she was wearing decent clothes... it was cream shirt which was tucked in her black trousers and a pair of cream high heels with a note pad in her left hand. She has black locks and her eyes are have a shade of black . She is gorgeous.

"Yes Ms. Shin" Jim hyung said bh look at the girl.

"Sir the goods are delivered successfully and tomorrow you are having a meet at 7 with  president kang of go IT" the good looking girl said and jin hyung was staring at her with cold as she was saying those words. He was looking like those cold Bosses in every story but here the difference is that he already have a girlfriend or what ever they call those girls back in the mansion.

"Well Ms. Shin cancel the meet with mr kand tae-moo and also tell him that I have an important work to do...I hope he understands" he said last lime in low voice and that girl Blowed and left the office.

"Who was she hyung?" Jungkook asked yoongi  hyung who was using his phone.

"Human". He answered without looking away from the phone.

"Hyung~ tell me please" jungkook stared with his drama.

"What I already told you she is a human and why are you so desperate to know about her...ask jin hyung he will tell you" he said with an annoyed face and an irritated voice.

"Jin hyung who is she?"he was looking that hyung who was busy starting at the floor bit looked up when jungkook called him.

"She is my personal assistant shin Hari". he replied with a cold tone.

"Also Jun hyung's ex. He was in serious relationship with her but fate was cruel to them both"namjoon hyung dropped the Bomb on the us we all were shocked excluding yoongi hyung

"What!"me,jungkook,jimin screamed.

"Yes...so? Do you three have any problem with that? If you have than keep it with you only" jin hyung was a little mad because his eyes were reflecting that anger.

"Oh...miji there is a girl with that name in our class too right?"he asked me .

"Yes...but she is choi " I answered him and again started to text jay oppa.

"I here that she is in relationship with that blondie" jimin hyung questioned to me and jungkook.

"Yes she is in relationship with hyunjin from last two or three weeks" I answered he because jungkook was looking at me for an answer.

"You know too much"jimin said and showed me his thumbs up. I smiled at him.

"Guys...I'm getting bored...let's go back and than we will have a movie night ..what you all think about this plan?" Hobi hyung said .

"I'm in" said taehyung hyung

"Me too" jimin hyung said.

''Me Three'' followed by jungkook

''Me Four ''than I also joined them. Then hobi hyung smiled and came hugged me from side and I hugged him back.

''Same'' namjoon hyung also hopped in

''Yes why not'' and jin hyung too. Where as yoongi just 'hm-ed '

''Let's go now...guys...jin hyung let's leave'' taehyung hyung said by getting up and others also got up and we all left the office.

We were walking in the lobby when that same girl or hari I should say was also there but she instantly left when she saw jin hyung coming. I heard him sighting as I was walking behind him. Not him but them all I was walking at the end.

-

"I missed you...,mom".

I got up from my table keeping the photo of my parents back in the book.

Jin texted me that mom and Dad will land today and will go to their manor because than they need to left for Japan afterwards.

-

"Minji" jungkook came inside my room with some book? Weird sight because he with book? Is really weird and I Ahmed in response.

"Well can you please help me in this" he said pointing innocently at the books .

"What's with that?"

"Well I didn't understory this problem and nam hyung did taught me this but I.."

"Its ok let's study together."

"Hm"

"The work is done" i said after solving the three problems and few other paper work.

But jungkook was already sleeping tight. I turned my eyes toward the clock and it show 12:12 am . We studied for too late and it will difficult for him to got up early in the morning. 

I got duvet and covered him also laid him in a comfortable position on my bed. My work was still pending a little so I engaged myself in my work

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Thanks for reading.
Comments are welcomed
Vote and share.
I think story I'd going too slow .so I'll fast it a little maybe? I myself don't know.
🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️