"15"

(Minji's pov)

Here I'm sitting in a class where every one else is seventeen but I'm fifteen well some are 18 too I heard a girl of mine class. I think I shouldn't have jumped two classes tho-

Today felix is sitting with jane. I was sitting with a different face today. She is also a new commor,the one who came with me. It is her name is choi Hari. She I half Korean and half Australians. It would be a lie if I say she is not beautiful. She have pair of black eyes. Her skin same as min milky white,wavy light brown shoulder height hair their tips are dipped in teek colour .

"Uhm- what is you name?" Hari asked me with a little hesitation.

"Kim minji" I reply her,still taking my notes

"Well it's nice to meet you minji'' she smile a little.

"Same here " I was look at her with a smile.

"When is this lecture goona get over minji? " she first questioned me.

"this lecture is about to get over like in five minutes or something" i replied here and like after 5 minute the hallway was filled bell sound and students running here, there, every where. As this was last lecture of the day so I also got up with Hari who was also packing her stuff

"Well minji if you don't..I mean if you are ok with it can you please help me with my note and also can I brow your notes for a day" she said by pull her bags strapped on her shoulder .

"Ok no problem you can have my notes" I smile and bied hey a good bye. She left me and went away with her boyfriend hyunjin.i also came to now about this from felix,like after a week they were in a relationship.

I was standing here in front of my locker taking the thing but then a black rose caught my attention it was totally black,like seriously?who the hell placed this shit here?and why  just why the fuck it is in my locker?

The flower was in my hand when the second bell went indicating that school gate will be closed within 5 minutes so I hurried took my books and went to second staircase ofcourse short way. I was running and looking at my watch time to time like I came running from 4 floor and now I was on second floor only two minutes are left . But then my phone started to ring I saw callers I'd on my watch it was jin oppa.

I don't have time it pick it up so I let it ring keep on running .Now the main school gate was visible. But the guard was closing the gate so I fasten up I am not a good runner like I tripped three time while come down.

"Hey come fast little girl" the guard stopped and waited for me to came.

"Thank you much"i panted heavily he smile .

I came near the car and as I opened the window,all I could see was jin hyung throwing darrgers at me.

"I called you,where were you?" I said with a serious voice.

"I-i came running from lockers of fourth floor and the gate was about to get closed so can't accept you phone that's why" I said taking seat next to jungkook and removing my bag.

"What it that and who gave THAT to you?" Jimin hyung said by pointing at the black flower in my hand . Oh shook I forgot to dump that in the bin.

"What?this I got that from my locker well it I'd just dump this shit in garbage " I said by puckering the petal and throwing then away from the window.

"Well as you wish" taehyung hyung said and jimin hyung just kept on staring at the floor.

"Minji mom told me that your sister rinne is going to get married this weekend so we all have to attend the wedding" jungkook told me but who is jine and my which is jine?

"Hm rinne who?" I was confused

"The one who is doctor" jungkook snuggled.

"Do you mean jennie?"I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"yes I said the same" I also rolled his eyes.

"Yes yes I know"i said with a 'duh' tone.

"Good for you" he 'smiled' at me.

I was not a fan of qurrling so I just signed and laid my head at the head rest of the car.

-

We came home and now it was nine we are were assembled in the food room and maid were serving the food. But suddenly my phone started to ring. It was unknown number.

I answered call thing that it might be someone I know. But it was a boy with a ocean deep voice and his voice was cold as ice.

"Hello" I answered the call

"Hey baby" he voice is deep

"Excuse me with whom you want to quack?" I said in little harsh tone. My step siblings were looking at me by the time.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮" he said in a flirty tone.

"Shut you mouth" I nearly shouted at him.

But then someone came and took the phone away from me and it was taehyung hyung.

"Look I don't give a fuck about you moron but...if you called again then I will make sure you will not able to pick that fifty phone yours"

Taehyung hyung said it in a scary yet calm voice.

"Oh my v...I'm so scared from you"

''You-" he was about to say something  but I think the person declined the call.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked him.

"It was a boy who I think was drunk" he  said that in reply.

"Well minji can i borrow you phone I will give it back to you basically chaewoon needs a phone mine is on charge and her is gone for repairing" he kida requested me.

"That is ok  but....who is chaewoon by the way?" I look at him confused.

"One of those girls" he said and then sighed.

"Hm ok no problem" I smile a little and he nodded and went out of the food room.

"Let start"yoongi hyung said and we all started to have our food.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Thanks for reading.
Vote and comment.
Also thank for 1k+reads and votes.
Love you to the moon and the back
🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️