"02"

(Minji's pov)

Gosh!finally i'm here.  It wasn't easy. I get in the building, don't know where to go.

"Now i need to go to the principal's office ...well,the school is quite beautiful."I said to myself as I observed the campus.

I headed towards the principal's office,i found it,without anyone's help . After 10 minute of I got my  scheduled and lockers password and ofcourse keys i went to the Direction where lockers kept.

I opened the locker and to my surprise there are already some book and other stuff.  I only hope the day will go nice. i left for my first class.

.
.
.

Here its me sitting in the corner of the class and phone in my hand just then came the teacher .

''Class!!" She said by slamming those  books on the table. the class went silent.

"Ok so today we have some freshmen in the class so i request the new students to come infront and introduce yourself" she said with a soft tone.

Wait..she said freshmen... so it  means there are more new students .

i went in the front of the class and there a girl on my right hand side.

"introduce yourself students" it was the teacher again

" Hello everyone myself lee minji . I'm 15 and hope we all will be good friends!" I said with a little smile and all the attention was on me and I was getting  nervous.

"Nice to meet you all my self choi Ha-ri ...I'm 17 hope we will get along". She is really  beautiful. She said with a big smile placed on her face.

"Well students..now go back to you places. " our home room said and we both went back to our seats. It was  our teacher who was going to introduce herself.

"Well , most you know me but again, I'll introduce myself to you all Myself shin carla  and I will be you home room this year." She said with a stern look and in a strict voice.

Then she start teaching ,well finally this class is over but still i've to attend the other classes . Then i left from this class and went towards the locker area and there was crowd near there. some students were beating some boys very badly. One of the boy who was beating a boy his hair were black 
he was looking so mad , he sent a  chill down my spine .

"HOW.DARE.YOU.?" He stated with angry in his voice.

"So-orry it wasn't m-me but they were my friends " the boy was badly beaten the the other student.

"But did you stopped them?hm?" The  boy said in a deep voice . It was scary somehow.

"Yes"

"Stop it now leave him now jungkook" someone said and this boy stopped and he was there with 6 more boys and than 7 of them went away but why didn't this jungkook guy said anything to short boy?

I never seen anything like ...And suddenly my eyes caught someone...."wait.is.tht.him?" Wht is he doing here and the boy who was beating the shit out of tht guy is also standing next to them?" I whispered that to myself. Thank god no one heard that.  I mistakenly made an eye contact with one of them and he was tht guy whom i argued few hours ago...now  .  His eyes shows no emotion, nothing like nothing. He broke the eye contact when one of them said something to him  . I went to my class and teacher came and start teaching .

(An's pov)

the teacher start teaching and after 3 more lectures  it was recess.minji went to the cafeteria. She has no friends there and suddenly minji heard girls screaming, fangirl and fanboys.they were screaming like  idols are there and some students sitting on the bench next to my table were talking about them . That's when a girl said "seems like BTS is in the room that is why they all are shouting and screaming . Well , they own the school so ?" The girl said with a cheap eye roll.

                      (Minji'spov)

i heard some students talk that bts have there nose in underground world. maybe they are well build and yes one of them have tattoos . They were cool i have to say i can't lie. i talked to a girl in the class she told me there name

"Well the one who have tattoos his name is kim jungkook. Also he was the one who was beating that poor boy .He is the youngest among them . The one who who's hair were in ponytail is kim teahyung. A cold hearted boy. He is younger twin of kim jimin. Jimin is the shortest, the one who stopped jungkook . kim hoseok the one with whom I was involved in argument . Kim namjoon he is the one with Dimples  and he is twin of hoseok. Kim yoongi  he is most savage and coldest. he has cat eyes and is second eldest in the group. Kim seokjin he is the eldest, he has wide shoulders and is cold to other ashis brothers he is cold mostly to everyone. They all are rich,arrogant and ice hearted basters" it was what  the girl said.

The moment i came to know tht they all are brother i was really shocked and now i came to know whom i meet in the morning and it was none other than hoseok. 

.
.
.

Aish!now i'm here in front of my place and as i went in i was greated by a silent, Dark apartment . Mom was not here but i suddenly i got a text from mom

Mom:- Minji dear, today i'll be bit late today. Takecare of yourself and lock the door i have spare key, also eat something, i made kimchi for you my minnie ok love you my baby 💖.

MINNIE SLEEP BY TIME ...GOT IT .

                                                            Me:-

Ok mom i got it. I will lock the door and complete my work also eat the food you made and yes I WILL sleep on time. me too i also love my mumma come back soon but i won't wait for you 💖. 

With tht i went to my room and change in my pjms,did my work also had  my food . I need to check all the windows are they lock ..now i'm tired so after locking the door i went to my room

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Click that star.did you like the chapter..plz guys support my both the story -an.....tc love you all 💞)