"22+Note"

Author's Note:-

Well how are you ppl?hope you are fine. Guys there is a problem,it is about the sequence of the story parts. All the story parts are mixed up, they are not in sequence .Now this problem is  getting on my nerves . I tried to correct the order but not use it went all went to Vail so I request you all please read all the chapters in proper order.

I am really really sorry for inconvenience 🙇🏻‍♀️

Let' start the chapter:-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Minji's pov)

It's since five years since that incident . I'm 20 already. Currently I'm in second year of university. I don't live with my brothers anymore. In these five years alot of things have change. I don't how I'm still alive but what happened in last five years was something I never dreamt of.

It was right when someone said people are not loved, but are used.

Now it's seven in the morning and my university starts at two p.m..I know it is late but what should I say about night shift universities. I'm usually back home at eleven. Because I have to work in daylight and in moonlight too.

Talking about now, I'm going have my food ,than I'll leave for grocery shopping,next in the line coming back shopping and than finally leaving for work.

I got my wallet and locked the door.

-

"Finally now I can go to university." I said to myself and got my things that I need everyday or a little correction every night. I am saying this innocently.

"Hey kerrin" someone called me by my international name. That was a blonde head girl with green eyes,running towards me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Yo how are you?" She said with a smile .

"Ya I'm good enid".I replied with a smile too.

"Well you tell how are you and the little kaida?"  I said referring to her five months old daughter.

"She is also good,but missing you..,when will you pay a visit at place?" She said with her American accent as we were walking towards our class .

"Ahem I think in few day,also my schedule is a little busy in these two three days you know so i think may next Monday or Tuesday I'll be paying a visit at your place" I said to her as were reached to our class. Both of us settled ourselves on our seats and started to talk about here and there.

But suddenly enid went all seriously and I know what was coming.

"You know what kerrin I can't take care of kaida like this I'm a terrible mother just look at me I don't even have money to feed myself but thanks to you,you always lead money to me. I literally have to work in a shitty club to fulfil my daily needs, I think I have to put kaida for adoption. They are rich and will take care of kaida also will give her all the happiness that she deserves and that happiness I can't give." Enid said with a sad face. Basically enid is a single mother and her boyfriend abandoned her when he got to know that she is pregnant,later enid decided to keep the baby because I said so. Last week enid told me that there is a rich family from asia who was willing to adopt kaida as enid can't take care of kaida so now were are taking abou that only .