1) the virus

"Good morning luvi" Clarke came out of her bed, well actually Lexa's bed and gave Lexa a small kiss. "What time is it, lex?" "almost 9, please don't go yet" answered Lexa, but she knew that Clarke really had to go back to Arcadia to help them with the new virus because she was one of there doctors so she gave Clarke one more kiss and after that she helped her to find her clothes, who were all lying around the bed, so it took them some time to find them all. I'll be back as soon as I can, I miss you already" "I miss you to"

3 weeks later Clarke was sitting on a blanket in the grass, while she was drawing a beautiful drawing of Lexa, wishing she was with her, but she knew she couldn't go back because there were to many people who needed her here, there was some weird ...

3 weeks later Clarke was sitting on a blanket in the grass, while she was drawing a beautiful drawing of Lexa, wishing she was with her, but she knew she couldn't go back because there were to many people who needed her here, there was some weird virus going around that had different side effects on everyone, some people were on the edge of dying from it while others had just a little fever and some people even had really weird things like there was this one girl that had her period for 1 month straight and there was even a man who got pregnant. Abby, Clarkes mom, came over and asked if Clarke could help her with a patient, and of course Clarke said yes.

"Are you doing okay hunny? You look a little sick

"Are you doing okay hunny? You look a little sick." said Abby to Clarke. Clarke was half way in her sentence of saying that she was fine when she started throwing up, so she had to admit that she was feeling a little ill. Her mom told her to go to bed to rest so she will get better soon and do the blood test to check if she had the virus. Clarke hates to spent days in bed all alone, because she rather helps people instead of just doing nothing, but she knew her mother was right and that getting some rest would probably be good for her. But first the blood test, she did it herself because she had done it so many times to others that she could do it in her sleep. She was pretty sure the test was gonna be positive, because why else would she be sick? But when she took a look at the results she saw that she was negative, later on she realized that it's of course also possible to just have a normal fever. She took one more look at the results to make sure she read it right, and of course it was still negative just as expected, but wait what's that? She took a closer look at the screen and saw that she already had the virus, but 3 weeks ago, so she was one of the first once to have it, she just couldn't remember any side effects she had, maybe she was just lucky, but she couldn't help being scared that she had some weird side effects that she still had to find out about...